Camera Bags

huga

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I paid for my custom camera bag today Early birthday present (late when it arrives) to me. Now to hope nothing needs replacing after Yasi hits.

For those that custom ordered a bag how long did it take?

dwilds, I hope you survive the night unscathed. It is awful watching it on the news and knowing nothing can be done to help. I can't imagine what you are all going through up there.

As to how long - I ordered mine boxing day and got it I guess 2.5 weeks ago? So it was around 3 weeks. I think she says 2 - 3 weeks then postage time. Last time I looked on her blog she said she had a lot of orders so the time was a bit longer than usual.

Well I paid for my custom camera bag today Early birthday present (late when it arrives) to me. Now to hope nothing needs replacing after Yasi hits.

For those that custom ordered a bag how long did it take?

dwilds, I hope you survive the night unscathed. It is awful watching it on the news and knowing nothing can be done to help. I can't imagine what you are all going through up there.

As to how long - I ordered mine boxing day and got it I guess 2.5 weeks ago? So it was around 3 weeks. I think she says 2 - 3 weeks then postage time. Last time I looked on her blog she said she had a lot of orders so the time was a bit longer than usual.

We came through fine we were without power or water for 5 days so we moved in with family. We had no damage to our house and only had a couple of trees down so only minor for us compared to cyclone larry. If it had of came up the cost another 20-30 kms there wouldn't be anything left at my place.

If another cyclone comes I'm outta here before it gets close i'm not risking it this time.

As for my bag she may make it quickly because she is excited about using the materials I chose for my bag. I'm not in a huge hurry but it would be nice to get it quickly

You have a point. Maybe I should order another bag...

:)

:o

Hey, how long did your moo cards take? I remember you saying you were waiting on a trial pack. I ordered them on the 21st Jan and I remembered them saying they take a while.

Now that my bag is here I need somehing else to get impatient about :rolleyes:

I ordered the sample cards on the 17th of Jan and got them on the 1st of Feb (estimated delivery was the 14th of Feb).

I ordered 100 of the mini cards on the 1st of Feb (because I was pretty impressed with the others) and am yet to receive them. ETA is the 2nd of March, but hopefully they get here early too.

I ordered the sample cards on the 17th of Jan and got them on the 1st of Feb (estimated delivery was the 14th of Feb).

I ordered 100 of the mini cards on the 1st of Feb (because I was pretty impressed with the others) and am yet to receive them. ETA is the 2nd of March, but hopefully they get here early too.

Ah ok, maybe ill just sit tight then. Thanks :rolleyes:

They should be there really soon, considering how quickly mine got to me. They are coooool. Did you choose lots of different photos?

I just did the sample pack to make sure I was happy with them. I LOVE that you can choose different pics so I can have dogs and bubbers.

The mini ones look great :wave:

LuvLottie just give in now it will happen later anyways :(

They should be there really soon, considering how quickly mine got to me. They are coooool. Did you choose lots of different photos?

I just did the sample pack to make sure I was happy with them. I LOVE that you can choose different pics so I can have dogs and bubbers.

The mini ones look great :cry:

LuvLottie just give in now it will happen later anyways :(

So true! :wave: