Oztrail Compact $129

SwaY

Fountain Gate never had them - I got one in Cranbourne and they only have 2 more left.

Anaconda had the sides but were out of stock, will be getting more in soon. Think I will get sand bags for it too so it won't blow away.

Tossing up whether to get the compact or the deluxe :D

If you can fit it in your car - go the deluxe. I have the compact because I only drive a small car, and need it to fit across the width of my boot - the deluxe wont do that, the compact does. The deluxe is a stronger frame and copes with higher winds. (apart from being bigger)

Good price.

Might look into that...

Edited by jr_inoz

• 2 months later...

Sorry to those who have just bought one but don't waste your money. Pay the extra and get the deluxe.

We had 3 regular ones break within a few months of buying them. All treated with care.

The deluxe is still going strong.

I have had had no problem with my compact and I brought it second hand.

Either have I and mine has been set up over night - pegged and roped down securely. Was even thinking about getting a 2nd one but might have to wait for the next sale now.

So anyone know who would have them on sale in NSW??

I have the delux and love it but would like the compact for day shows or when I know its not really windy ,as the delux is just too big to go across my car :love: So have to lay the seats down :(

So anyone know who would have them on sale in NSW??

I have the delux and love it but would like the compact for day shows or when I know its not really windy ,as the delux is just too big to go across my car :love: So have to lay the seats down :(

Call you local HS store and ask them - they will find out for you.

Thanks Andisa we dont have a Harris Scarf store up here at or around Taree but will look them up anyways thanks didnt think of that thought they were only in Vic :love:

Yep just looked and all the opposite end of NSW to me LOL Typical hahaha

Edited by carlibud