Purebred Dog Certificate Of Registration (where Is It From?)

Boronia

I occasionally receive an email from an on-line site that people can sell stuff on, (including dogs). I received an email this morning regarding some Westies.

I answered the email, telling the seller I live in Townsville (I don't) through my Yahoo address as it appeared suss, and after two (decidedly odd) emails from the owner who wanted to GIVE me the pups (instead of selling them for $100 :thumbsup: ) I received their "Pedigree Certificate"

PedigreeforRexandLily.jpg

I can't figure out how to make the image bigger...sorry

I also received photos of the pups post-26505-1287633425.jpg post-26505-1287633548.jpg they don't look 12 weeks old!

She goes on to say.....I ask a near by pet delivery agency and the delivery cost is 300 AUD for one of the puppies to be deliver at your home address in SYDNEY. But if you are interested in the two puppies then the delivery cost is 520AUD

The information i will need from you to send the puppies over are :

Your full name ............................

your full address ......................

Your phone number ..............................

the nearest airport............................

The Puppies will come with all veterinary checks, pet degrees, and the adoption agreement.

Please, if you are ok, we can go and register the pups

tomorrow and the puppies will be delivered in about 4 hours time.

again, thanks for the love you have for the puppies.

Lucky she says AUD...I could have mistakenly paid in USD or even pesos.

delivery I am happy with as I will have them in 4 hours :laugh:

sheesh

Once again prospective dog buyers may/will get scammed, so be aware!

post-26505-1287632815_thumb.jpg

I can tell you that the 'puppy' is REMI'S NORTHERN BREEZE who is a Labrador Retriever bitch whelped 10th November 2001 in Canada.

GMH REMI'S NORTHERN BREEZE WCX

LW761086, Labrador Retriever, Female, 11/10/2001

SIRE: Southwoods Day Raider

DAM: Remington’s Pea Eyed Magnum

BREEDER: Sharon Blackburn

OWNER: Jim Nichols

HANDLER: JIM NICHOLS

Edited by Aziah

It is probably useless as nothing can really be done, but it might be worhtwhile tracking down the owner or breeder and lettin gthem know some dirtbag is trying to scam mooney form people using their certificates.

Breeders shoul dnever put copies of papers on their websites.

O I am soooo happy, she now wants to add me to her Yahoo contacts list. I feel really wanted now, ..decision time...shall I click the accept or decline button :thumbsup: ....

'Frida Lopez would like to add you to his or her Online Contacts list.'

Accept | Decline

Does anyone live near 14 Tamplin road Guildford, Sydney 2161?, perhaps you can just pop round and pick up the two pups and save her the hassle of arranging transport.

Good work Steve, the interesting entry is the one that is written SEX...she has written in Male and Female :laugh:

O I am soooo happy, she now wants to add me to her Yahoo contacts list. I feel really wanted now, ..decision time...shall I click the accept or decline button :thumbsup: ....

'Frida Lopez would like to add you to his or her Online Contacts list.'

Accept | Decline

Does anyone live near 14 Tamplin road Guildford, Sydney 2161?, perhaps you can just pop round and pick up the two pups and save her the hassle of arranging transport.

Good work Steve, the interesting entry is the one that is written SEX...she has written in Male and Female :laugh:

I do. ;) Good thing is that I am off work tomorrow too so I have loads of time to pick them up. :rofl: I might even drop into the Leagues Club across the road while I am at it. :)

There is very similar writing in an ad for horses on allclassifeds. Its awesome advertises them as House Trained and all (Gypsy Vanner =BIG horse also know as Gypsy Cob now).

:thumbsup: Wow!

If they'll supply the litter tray, I'm getting one

There is very similar writing in an ad for horses on allclassifeds. Its awesome advertises them as House Trained and all (Gypsy Vanner =BIG horse also know as Gypsy Cob now).

:) Wow!

If they'll supply the litter tray, I'm getting one

They do! they do! Stormie, also supply the litter tray AND cuddle rug AND stainless steel dog bowl. I am also disappointed she didn't call me Dear One, she did say I am now her friend. Do you think she may be telling lies?