Purebred Dog Certificate Of Registration (where Is It From?)

Boronia

Earlier this year many people that had a missing dog advertised in a major trading websites were contacted by email and told... that their dog had been found...to come and pick it up from an address in Guildford. It was the cruelest thing. I can't believe someone can do that. Website and police were contacted, don't know the outcome.

LOL, I LOVE the scam emails.

Slightly OT but I emailed about a house one time, and basically soemone had uplifted someone elses photos (yes the owner was also advertising it for rent) and then put it on the same website with a different address.

They were asking for $3000 bond to be paid up front without havign seen the property.

I played along for ages, then when I got bored I emailed the owner and told them about the other listing LOL

On gumtree another time I clearly saw a Bulldog scam and had a bit of fun with that one too...emailing and asking how much money they needed for the pups to be sent to me within 24 hours LMAO

They get really excited when they think you are falling for it

Slightly OT but I emailed about a house one time, and basically soemone had uplifted someone elses photos (yes the owner was also advertising it for rent) and then put it on the same website with a different address.

They were asking for $3000 bond to be paid up front without havign seen the property.

I played along for ages, then when I got bored I emailed the owner and told them about the other listing LOL

On gumtree another time I clearly saw a Bulldog scam and had a bit of fun with that one too...emailing and asking how much money they needed for the pups to be sent to me within 24 hours LMAO

Any that you see which raise suspicion take to the cops. This is fraud and it makes everyone pay for their bloody filthy behaviour.

Yesterday I had reported the ad to the site manager (dunno if that is the correct title but it'll do :laugh: ) and checked this morning via my saved link and re-reported it, then a little notice appeared saying "Posting already deleted. Thank you!"

A good thing really, hope no-one sent her money (though I am disappointed as I feel I am going to lose Frida Lopez as my friend now).

My guess is that this is from Nigeria.

Run a mile.

there was a add for a friesen gelding, pretty much the same wording, out of curiosity i emailed em as all and sundry of my friends were fascinated by the add, the replies were hilarious, yep the horse was free to good home all u had to do was pay for its delivery, 1,800 aust, for delivery from england to australia :rofl:

like what the?

forwarded the emails to a puter literate and he said the sender was in New Caledonia. soo i sent another email n asked hows the weather in N C

n oddly never heard from em again

hey remember that lady in melbourne i think it was arrested for selling puppies via the net n never delivering?

i received an email that my puppies photos were on the net for sale. lifted from my website. nn it was her. glad she got napped. at least that was an aussie n caught.

OK...couldn't help myself..I asked her what transport company she was sending the dogs through, I thought I would add to this topic as she has called me "Dear", here are the emails...

Dear thanks for the respond.

As i told you i have just contacted a near by Pet Delivery Agency a friend of mind propose to me and she said they are very reliable since she has been using their services.

Dear once i have your data, i will registrar the puppies and the Animal Delivery Agency will contact you with regards to the delivery schedule.

Dear this is my first time given out puppies.

Kindly get back to me as fast as possible if interested so that i can see my lawyer today to prepare the adoption contract which you will have to sign and tomorrow morning i will go together with my friend to registrar the puppies.

She also requires the following info...

Dear you are require to send me the following information so that i can prepare the adoption contract and also to registrar the puppies if you are ok with the delivery charges.

The information i will need from you to send the puppies over are :

Your full name ............................

your full address ......................

Your phone number ..............................

the nearest airport......................

I wish the police could track her down, I have had no reply to my email to them.

I HATE this person!

OK...couldn't help myself..I asked her what transport company she was sending the dogs through, I thought I would add to this topic as she has called me "Dear", here are the emails...

Dear thanks for the respond.

As i told you i have just contacted a near by Pet Delivery Agency a friend of mind propose to me and she said they are very reliable since she has been using their services.

Dear once i have your data, i will registrar the puppies and the Animal Delivery Agency will contact you with regards to the delivery schedule.

Dear this is my first time given out puppies.

Kindly get back to me as fast as possible if interested so that i can see my lawyer today to prepare the adoption contract which you will have to sign and tomorrow morning i will go together with my friend to registrar the puppies.

She also requires the following info...

Dear you are require to send me the following information so that i can prepare the adoption contract and also to registrar the puppies if you are ok with the delivery charges.

The information i will need from you to send the puppies over are :

Your full name ............................

your full address ......................

Your phone number ..............................

the nearest airport......................

I wish the police could track her down, I have had no reply to my email to them.

I HATE this person!

I dont think the Australian Police would catch them, the Nigerian police stand more chance though

Just a quick update, I answered her questions like so

your full address ...........I put in the Address for the Townsville Police Station

Your phone number .......I put in the Police Station's phone number

the nearest airport........Townsville International airport

no email back from her...she must still be at her lawyers or caught up at the registry office :thumbsup: