Sunbury Canine Club

Blakbelgian

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moa Perrson isn't coming the replacement is David markus(SP) canada

;) missed that announcement - the club still has her listed.

That's a bit disappointing - we get a bit excited if it's a Swedish or finnish judge!

Especially when the replacement judge is from a totally different region!

Tell me about it! Not for Sunbury but for the Gundog specialty. We had the Swedish judge and now have a Mexican judge :( Would much have preferred a Canadian judge as replacement! Ahh well :rofl:

Toller, the replacement judge for the Gundog show is a Canadian not a Mexican. Mr. D. Markus from Canada is replacing Moa Persson from Sweden, so I get you get your wish!!

I have recieved 1 number (of the 3 I entered) no catalogue stamp or coupon and no breakdown of numbers :thumbsup::eek: Poor secretary must be snowed under.

I have never been before and being no 2026 I guess it is going to be one big show :) . Can anyone please tell me what parking and space is like. Will I need to be there at 3 in the morning to get a spot :eek:

I have recieved 1 number (of the 3 I entered) no catalogue stamp or coupon and no breakdown of numbers :thumbsup::eek: Poor secretary must be snowed under.

I have never been before and being no 2026 I guess it is going to be one big show :cry: . Can anyone please tell me what parking and space is like. Will I need to be there at 3 in the morning to get a spot :eek:

:) :) :rofl: :rofl: :cry: Tell that to BBJ so I can get her out of bed. :o :D :laugh: :laugh:

Moa Perrson isn't coming the replacement is David markus(SP) canada

:rofl: missed that announcement - the club still has her listed.

That's a bit disappointing - we get a bit excited if it's a Swedish or finnish judge!

Especially when the replacement judge is from a totally different region!

Tell me about it! Not for Sunbury but for the Gundog specialty. We had the Swedish judge and now have a Mexican judge :rofl: Would much have preferred a Canadian judge as replacement! Ahh well :)

Toller, the replacement judge for the Gundog show is a Canadian not a Mexican. Mr. D. Markus from Canada is replacing Moa Persson from Sweden, so I get you get your wish!!

Did they get changed again? On my breakdown sheet I have Dr. Cesar Gutierrez (Mex)?

Ohh and I got my numbers today as well.

Edited by tollersowned

If exhibitors who arrive early parked nose in towards the ovals fence they would get in almost twice as many vehicles around the outer. This may help ease some of the congestion. It seems to work well for the football crowd.