Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

I will be at KCC Park this Sunday and also the following Sunday for Dogs big day out. if anyone would like a sample of Black Hawk Holistic l can bring it along to either of these two events, please let me know if you would like a sample

Regards

Sherel

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Shelby

Yes Kim hasnt been added yet l will send her details to my web lady,

For Mackay Kim at Animal Obsessions 50 Oak St Andergrove Mackay ph 49555252, let me know how you go

Regards

Sherel

Hi Shelby

Yes there are 4 in Qld, 1) Sharon in Townsville 2) Kim in Mackay 3) Julana in Brisbane 4) Colleen in Wondai if you go to http://www.kylainknls.com/food.htm you will find contact details there the only one not on there yet it Kim but l can give you her details if she is closest to you,

Regards

Sherel

I may have missed it but is there a supplier in qld? Anywhere? We travel a bit so may be able to sort something to be picked up. We don't use kbble much as a meal mOre training treats and in activity balls etc but occasionally they get some as a meal. Currently have ep holistic select anchovy but this is getting awesome reviews.

Thanks Mackay is perfect, however I can't see Kim on the website. Only Sharon, Julana and Colleen?

Thank you.... she is friends with the lady that owns the pet shop we have a little south so I will find my way to getting some now. Thanks heaps!

Guest belgian.blue
I have been giving my dogs a handful of Black Hawk, scattered on the bedroom floor at bedtime. They've come to really look forward to it and as soon as I start making moves towards bedtime, they are up and standing by the pantry, ready to follow me to bed.

Right now, I must be a bit late going to bed because Dusty is standing by my side poking me gently with her nose. OK, OK I get the hint!

Hehe too cute!

My two get a 1/4c scattered across the back patio when I go to work every morning. Ivy prances, dances and everything in between until I scatter the food. Then she's a vacuum :thumbsup:

eta - My Belgian tends to stack on weight but I find feeding her 3/4c of BH once a day is keeping her weight steady.

It is also keeping my Pointer puppy in great condition. He was ribby on Nutro but now looks awesome.

Edited by belgian.blue

I will be at KCC Park this Sunday and also the following Sunday for Dogs big day out. if anyone would like a sample of Black Hawk Holistic l can bring it along to either of these two events, please let me know if you would like a sample

Regards

Sherel

Hi Sherel

I have 6 retired couch potato greyhounds currently being fed EP holistic sardines & anchovies for approx 1/3 their diet and have been considering changing to Black Hawk. I guess my main concern is the size of the kibble, how does it compare to the EP holistic in size? The reason being my old girl has no teeth and the EP she manages without being soaked but any bigger would have to be soaked and of course I forget to do that.

Also I live very close to KCC Park and was wondering if it would be possible for me to pop up on Sunday and get a sample please?

You can pm me with details if you like.

Thanks

Jenny

Hi Sherel,

I have emailed you and hoping you have recieved it, I only sent it last night and I can imagine you are probly extremely busy, just wanted to make sure you got it.

Thanks

Barb

Guest belgian.blue

Regards

Sherel

Hi Sherel

I have 6 retired couch potato greyhounds currently being fed EP holistic sardines & anchovies for approx 1/3 their diet and have been considering changing to Black Hawk. I guess my main concern is the size of the kibble, how does it compare to the EP holistic in size? The reason being my old girl has no teeth and the EP she manages without being soaked but any bigger would have to be soaked and of course I forget to do that.

Also I live very close to KCC Park and was wondering if it would be possible for me to pop up on Sunday and get a sample please?

Thanks

Jenny

The pieces are tiny, approx 5mm :laugh:

Regards

Sherel

Hi Sherel, I have just emailed you to see if I can collect 2 bags from you at KCC park. Full size bags that is not samples. Only if you have the room of course in your car. Looking forwards to swapping my two to Black Hawk.

Hi Jenny

Yes no worries l can bring you a sample. l will mainly be around the group 5 rinf but call my mobile to locate me 0400311139 see you sunday

Sherel

PS did you see someone put the Kibble size

Regards

Sherel

Hi Sherel

Thanks

Jenny

Hi Mokhahuse

l just replied to you and have you down for 2 x 20 kg bags for Sunday give my mobile a call and we can find each other

see you sunday

Sherel

Regards

Sherel

Hi Sherel, I have just emailed you to see if I can collect 2 bags from you at KCC park. Full size bags that is not samples. Only if you have the room of course in your car. Looking forwards to swapping my two to Black Hawk.

Hi Barb

Yes thanks recieved your e-mail l did reply to you this morning did you get my reply ???

Have posted you a sample today

Sherel

Hi Sherel,

I have emailed you and hoping you have recieved it, I only sent it last night and I can imagine you are probly extremely busy, just wanted to make sure you got it.

Thanks

Barb

Yes for sure, l will be at the Collie rescue stand

Sherel

Hi Tollersowned

If you would like a sample, happy to send you one either e-mail or PM me your postal details

Or l will be at KCC park this sunday

Regards

Sherel

Could I pick up a sample at Dogs Big Day Out?

Hi Dobesrock.

would you like me to check out some freight prices ??

Sherel

So when is it coming to Darwin? :thanks:

I ws feeding it while living in VIC but can't get it up here, would love to be able to buy it again as dogs looked great and loved it!

Hi Jenny

Yes no worries l can bring you a sample. l will mainly be around the group 5 rinf but call my mobile to locate me 0400311139 see you sunday

Sherel

PS did you see someone put the Kibble size

Regards

Sherel

Hi Sherel

Thanks

Jenny

Yes, saw the size thanks.

Just wondering what your price without freight is please?

Hi Barb

Yes thanks recieved your e-mail l did reply to you this morning did you get my reply ???

Have posted you a sample today

Sherel

Hi Sherel,

Thanks

Barb

Thanks Sherel, no didn't get your email, I will check again tomorrow as it may have gone to spam.