Tango Is Home

KJS

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY that is the bestest news I have heard for a long time, now they can be together again as they should be. :thumbsup:

Um Kylilou watch the bastards dont try the menacing crap on you next.

YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaa!!! About time ;) :) :D

A council spokesman said council would defend any legal action launched against them as they were acting under the law of the day.

Bullcrap!

:( :D Good luck GCCC

Well done guys, It shouldn't have taken this long, a real shame Tango was denied to live out with his family for so many years hell I would seek compensation on those grounds alone

Best of luck with the rest of the battle :cheer:

Yay! Glad he's home, hope everything works out. :laugh:

Well, maybe those involved in the case, which forced the State to provide legislative protection for every Amstaff in Qld, and made it virtually impossible to identify something as an APBT without direct evidence, were not as hopeless, incompetent etc as some of the posts in April/May suggested. Or maybe it was all just dumb luck. Either way, it is the best news.

:laugh: I read that 2 sheba, seemed like either tall poppies, or a case of too many chiefs not enough indians, or indians thinking they were chiefs! and needing to talk crap lol.

sa'll good either way, and qld rocks. not perfect like it wants to think, but pretty darn good now, and i like to attribute that to mr mokomoko and his tireless efforts within the courts for not only his own dog but many many others caught up in the wrongness of it all.. And everyone else who has told this rubbish brought against them to G&GF! :laugh:

Edited by -GT-

I really hope that Tango and his family win this battle all the way and the council are made to pay.

I cant imagine living without one of my baby's for 6 years, I think they deserve to be reimbursed for pain and suffering 100 x over the actual costs of getting there baby back

shame GCC shame on you

Yay! Glad he's home, hope everything works out. :)

Well, maybe those involved in the case, which forced the State to provide legislative protection for every Amstaff in Qld, and made it virtually impossible to identify something as an APBT without direct evidence, were not as hopeless, incompetent etc as some of the posts in April/May suggested. Or maybe it was all just dumb luck. Either way, it is the best news.

:( ;) tybrax