Lost Dogs

bel

Just thought I'd place this in general as well for more exposure.

My girls have gone missing again this time one of my boys went with them.

Chelsea and Hannah were recently clipped (as in on Sunday) and the boy , Patriq (prounced Patrick ) was clipped about 6-8 weeks ago. Patriq is a black and white shih Tzu so is Hannah and Chelsea is gold and white.

All 3 have longer ears and tail coat , patriq has a small amount of hair on his face.

All 3 are microchipped, Patriq's details could be under his breeders still, I'm not sure if we got around to changing it. I have notified his breeder, the girls details are up to date.

I have contacted their local vets, pounds and the council and had their records flagged as missing.

I'm not sure what else to do.

Edited by bel

Just thought I'd place this in general as well for more exposure.

My girls have gone missing again this time one of my boys went with them.

Chelsea and Hannah were recently clipped (as in on Sunday) and the boy , Patriq (prounced Patrick ) was clipped about 6-8 weeks ago. Patriq is a black and white shih Tzu so is Hannah and Chelsea is gold and white.

All 3 have longer ears and tail coat , patriq has a small amount of hair on his face.

All 3 are microchipped, Patriq's details could be under his breeders still, I'm not sure if we got around to changing it. I have notified his breeder, the girls details are up to date.

I have contacted their local vets, pounds and the council and had their records flagged as missing.

I'm not sure what else to do.

I hope you find them. Keep looking, and contact Lee from PetRescue. Edited to correct - PET SEARCH not PetRescue.

Re: the bolded part - it is your breeder's responsibility, not yours, to have the chip details transferred to you. I hope you remind your breeder of their responsibility for future puppies they sell.

Edited by ~Anne~

Patriq's details have been changed. He is in my name and details are correct.

I know it's the breeders responsibility as I to am a breeder and always make sure I put the pups forms in for change of ownership. The reason I wasn't sure with Patriq was that I couldn't find his council papers.

Still no news.

Great news all 3 are now home safe and sound.

We do have a padlock on the gate but due to my nieces illnesses we can't lock it. It has worked like this for the past 2 years with out any issues until these last 2 episodes of the dogs going missing.

They will now be crated when no one is home until I can fix up the dog run in which they can sleep while we are away from the house.