Third Answer

Steve

Same as the others.

Im looking for a small working party for us to try to address issues relating to irresponsible Pet owners

Im after people who feel passionately about this subject but you wont be asked to do anything you are uncomfortable with

We will be working on how to address the problems associated with this without advocating law changes - at least in the beginning.

It may lead to that but the intent is to do what ever we can to make a difference without law changes.

For those who are wanting to have a go with us if you tell me here in this thread Troy wil give you access to a nice private section where we can work on it without interference.

Julie

Edited by Steve

Same as the others.

Im looking for a small working party for us to try to address issues relating to irresponsible Pet owners

Im after people who feel passionately about this subject but you wont be asked to do anything you are uncomfortable with

We will be working on how to address the problems associated with this without advocating law changes - at least in the beginning.

It may lead to that but the intent is to do what ever we can to make a difference without law changes.

For those who are wanting to have a go with us if you tell me here in this thread Troy wil give you access to a nice private section where we can work on it without interference.

Julie

Yes me, as per previous post in the other topic, sorry don't normally come on here at weekends!

Please count me in. The action of irresponsible dog owners have caused lifelong psychological trauma to two of my dogs and it seems only that only the physical injury is recognised when claiming damages against the irresponsible owner.

Last Call

Quickasyoucan

Raz

Brennan's Mum

Tsars Mum

HesapandaBEAR

MISSMOO

POOCHMAD

BIGPAWS

DXENION

MEGAN

ADZABABY

futuredogtrainer

Anyone else before I give the list to Troy for the private forum?

Last Call

Quickasyoucan

Raz

Brennan's Mum

Tsars Mum

HesapandaBEAR

MISSMOO

POOCHMAD

BIGPAWS

DXENION

MEGAN

ADZABABY

futuredogtrainer

Erny

spyda62

Anyone else before I give the list to Troy for the private forum?

• 2 weeks later...

Just asking what are you actually aiming to achieve.

If you have goals what diplomatic lawful process are you going to use to achieve your goals.

I'm just confused on what you are actually trying to do.

Instead of putting the topic private just heavily mod the thread and remove all the flaming rubbish, post a warning at the beginning of the thread.

There are a lot of people on here with different back grounds and more people that know what is going on more would help out.