What Cheeses Me Off !

Mandalay

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

being set up to have a car park in front of our gazebo (like what the??)

for the judging to break just before your breed after you got all ready adn walked to the ring.

Oh and being 500 odd k's from home packed up ready to leave a show to discover battery is flat and oh wait for it the jumper leads are 500 odd k's away rofl

Having a beautiful day and then as soon as the Goldens go in it pours and then as soon as the best of breed is awarded it has stopped (happened to me on sat night :) )

Having packed the car the night before and then double checked in the morning, only to arrive at the show and realise you have forgotten the crate :(

* Being able to find a hole in the ring with your dodgy ankle (and only that ankle) every time you run a dog, no matter where the show is.

* People who don't bag their dogs' poo before binning it (see earlier rant on this subject :wave: )

* People who roll up at the last minute and assume its fine to park their uncrated dogs in your carefully laid out gazebo plan. :): (If you want a spot with me that's fine but let me know first and bring a bloody crate)

* People who use potato flour or brush out their dogs upwind of you.

* Finding out they've sold all the red jelly trifle at Junee and you have to have green. :)

And last but by no means least:

PEOPLE WHO LET THEIR DOGS COCK THEIR LEGS ON OTHER PEOPLES GAZEBOS AND DON'T WASH IT OFF.

nuclear-mushroom-cloud.jpg

:(

You've stolen 2 of mine PF :( ...

People that let their dogs pee on your dog's crate whilst it is in it, even worse than gazebo :)

Me and my dog getting covered in other's grooming powder.

The grooming powder must be particularly annoying for owners of black dogs.

People that let their dogs pee on your dog's crate whilst it is in it, even worse than gazebo :)

Absolutely pf.

Yup, I show a havanese, on which I use powder and I also show a Schipperke. It's absolutely amazing that I stand there and work out which way the wind is blowing and try to make sure that my dog (as well as others) don't get hit with the powder but the powder just seems to have a mind of it's own. I'm sure those black dogs are just a magnet for powder!!! :)

There are a number of things that are annoying but will always happen but as already mentioned people not taking adequate shade down for there dogs & then trying to pinch yours or setting there dogs so close to your gear it isn't funny .

I make the effort to take to buy what i need & take it down & it isn't there for free use by those who make no effort at all.

* Those people who are always unorganized & think the whole show should wait for them,at one show an exhibitor felt the show should be delayed because there where scratchings & there breed is normally on at "said" time but was on earlier & it wasn't fair as they where rushed :(

I can only think of one thing at the moment that irks me!

I hate the sight of something in Gazette or even posted on here that goes along the line of:

"Group 1 and Group ... indoors, all other groups outside"!

I am sure plenty of Toy dogs would love to be outside as well showing rather be indoor! Especially on a warm or even hot day!

I remember last year that it was like 35 that day and nearly every exhibitors in Group 1 spread

themselves out to the nearest door waiting for Group Specials as it was bloody hot in the Pavillion!

I can only think of one thing at the moment that irks me!

I hate the sight of something in Gazette or even posted on here that goes along the line of:

"Group 1 and Group ... indoors, all other groups outside"!

I am sure plenty of Toy dogs would love to be outside as well showing rather be indoor! Especially on a warm or even hot day!

I remember last year that it was like 35 that day and nearly every exhibitors in Group 1 spread

themselves out to the nearest door waiting for Group Specials as it was bloody hot in the Pavillion!

Even worse when it's Group 1 and 2!!! What the heck?? Since when are terriers not outdoor dogs???