Bass Valley Kc Results

capanash

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there today, if anyone saw me in a purple dress, carrying around a papillon with no blaze, looking around like everything was so big! :dancingelephant:

Why didnt you say hello. It would have been nice to meet you. I own Basilika O Rei Pele.

I was there today, if anyone saw me in a purple dress, carrying around a papillon with no blaze, looking around like everything was so big! :dancingelephant:

Why didnt you say hello. It would have been nice to meet you. I own Basilika O Rei Pele.

:happydance2: Welcome Flyntahn. :happydance2:

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

:happydance2: Hello, congrats on your lovely win, by the way. :happydance2:

We had to leave just before 11.30, as I had to be at the airport by 1pm so we must have missed you. :happydance2:

The only pap people there when we left were Sharon and (I feel so bad for forgetting her name!) the lady with the baby puppy bitch from Silvanwood.

Group 3 results

BIG Pointer Ch Rhyll repetoire- Y Lipinski- Pointer

RUBIG Golden- Bridgeford

Baby Pointer- A Alexander

Minor Hubertus Power Of Love (AI)- Pali - Hungarian vizsla

Puppy Simballoch Magic music- g & V Jones- Labrador

Junior Pointer CH Hyborn Hid'n Miss Citrine at marinapoint (IMP NZ) Y Lipinski- pointer

Inter RUIG

Aust bred Ch Tiakuri Understudy- J Moore- Labrador

Open - BIG

well done to the couch potato on her runner up in show- certainly was a day for the pointers, but they all looked awesome and showed so well in the sticky muggy conditions :rolleyes:

Edited by Edpra

Thanks for full results there Edpra :laugh: I was more than a bit overwhelmed, and the fact I remembered anything at all after Aida came out is a miracle! :laugh: My head is still spinning... Yes it was a day of the pointer :laugh: And a day I will never forget, my first experience with a best in group, followed by a runner up best in show, well I'm sure you guys can understand why I was so tearful!!