Grong Grong

SkySoaringMagpie

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main problems were at Narranderra I think, we haven't had any trouble getting from Grong Grong to Wagga via Coolamon and Ganmain.

My Jadir Runner up in Hound Group today, the Irish Wolfhound BIG was Dudley who belongs to Irish Lassy. Irish Lassy's little boy Marley Baby in Group yesterday and Diva's Arwen Open in Group yesterday. Yay yay yay!

:rofl::laugh:

:laugh:

Well done. Who went Ru/BIG Friday?

Arwen's the best. Love that red bitch :laugh:

ETA just found out through facebook :rofl:

Edited by Elkie1

Got home an hour ago and exhausted. Great trip up and back but unfortunately chose the wrong Motel - All Transit - and had to move when it was flooded. Was taken in by doggy mates at the Camellia and had a great stay there.

Fantastic show and caught up with the NSW Border Terrier folk. We won best Xmas Canopy (all credit to Bev who is a master at these things - one needs a great stylist! :banghead: ) and the Fancy Dress with Bev dressed as the Arch Angel and dog in same outfit. Looking forward to seeing photos of the 3 of us getting into the spirit of it all. Was fun! Denise has an elf with the Xmas stocking dog and I managed to escape the costume cleverly and took in my boy Axle as Santa. He was a hoot with his pompom from his hat balanced on his nose all afternoon. He thought he was a dude.

Cheers

We won best Xmas Canopy (all credit to Bev who is a master at these things - one needs a great stylist! :banghead: ) and the Fancy Dress with Bev dressed as the Arch Angel and dog in same outfit. Looking forward to seeing photos of the 3 of us getting into the spirit of it all. Was fun! Denise has an elf with the Xmas stocking dog and I managed to escape the costume cleverly and took in my boy Axle as Santa. He was a hoot with his pompom from his hat balanced on his nose all afternoon. He thought he was a dude.

I loved the Christmas Border Terriers, they looked just fabulous, especially the angel dog with the tinsel halo and wings. Too cute!

OMG SSM - that was you that walked past me with your Saluki's...... If only I'd realised.

I was with the smooth, Diva was being a post for my b&w parti-colour girl, and Keshwar handled my black girl. So heaps of Dolers if you spotted us, what a bugger we didn't spot you!!

Yeah I know exactly who you are.... We were seriously standing about 1 metre from you AND I was the crazy mother telling my children to get out of the dirt whilst you walked past :) :) :)

I had a great time telling my friend that smooth Saluki's WERE acceptable - I knew that from your posts on here ;) :)

Fantastic show and caught up with the NSW Border Terrier folk. We won best Xmas Canopy (all credit to Bev who is a master at these things - one needs a great stylist! :) ) and the Fancy Dress with Bev dressed as the Arch Angel and dog in same outfit. Looking forward to seeing photos of the 3 of us getting into the spirit of it all. Was fun! Denise has an elf with the Xmas stocking dog and I managed to escape the costume cleverly and took in my boy Axle as Santa. He was a hoot with his pompom from his hat balanced on his nose all afternoon. He thought he was a dude.

Cheers

The Xmas Border terriers were great, I loved the archangel!

Edited by Diva

I just want to say a BIG thank you to the committee for putting on such a fabulous show. I was told it was a great show and I wasn't let down one bit.

Such a community spirit & great atmosphere. So glad the sun was shinning all weekend :laugh:

My girl Shimmer (Aust Ch Airebis Kissed By Moonlite HIC) went Best in Group Saturday and Runner Up Best in Group Sunday and I was thrilled :laugh:

I just want to say a BIG thank you to the committee for putting on such a fabulous show. I was told it was a great show and I wasn't let down one bit.

Such a community spirit & great atmosphere. So glad the sun was shinning all weekend :hug:

My girl Shimmer (Aust Ch Airebis Kissed By Moonlite HIC) went Best in Group Saturday and Runner Up Best in Group Sunday and I was thrilled :(

Couldn't agree more. Was an excellently run show.

I also like to add my thanks to the people of Grong Grong who contributed so much to the show. :D

:angeldevil::confused::laugh: :laugh: :whee: :whee:

OMG SSM - that was you that walked past me with your Saluki's...... If only I'd realised.

I was with the smooth, Diva was being a post for my b&w parti-colour girl, and Keshwar handled my black girl. So heaps of Dolers if you spotted us, what a bugger we didn't spot you!!

Yeah I know exactly who you are.... We were seriously standing about 1 metre from you AND I was the crazy mother telling my children to get out of the dirt whilst you walked past :):confused: :confused:

I had a great time telling my friend that smooth Saluki's WERE acceptable - I knew that from your posts on here :D :thanks:

Hi trish nice to see you on the weekend fauves are looking Great- as usual!!!

(dudley the irish)

:eek:

Yes I only realised the other day that you were "Irish Lassy"! It was great to see you too.

I only wish I'd realised it was Sky Soaring Magpies walking past when I was rousing on my kids so I could have said hello. Its so obvious now I think about it :laugh::) I promise I'll realise next time.