Rising Stars For 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many gorgeous puppies on here!!

My 2011 hopeful is now 7.5 months old and has 20 x classes in group, 8 x sweepstakes placings and 2 x Best Exhibit in Group (open shows). Very proud of the little munchkin, she is also over halfway to her title already :)

etwgle.jpg

Edited by Miss B

Well my beautiful baby had her first two shows for points this weekend... :D

On Sat she was BOB and Minor Puppy in Group and today she was BOB again... there were other Clumbers entered but its a shame they didnt show up... makes here BOB look a bit cheaper... but we'll take the points ;)

it will be a push to match Miss B's successes :laugh: But I'm rather happy regardless, it seems our breed is getting some attention these days which is wonderful ;)

Hey you should be proud, it's a great achievement for a rare breed in a really tough group :)

Not only that but you bred her yourself, so big congrats!!!

Appintiki Gypsy Rose Lea ... aka 'Precious' so happy with her,,,, 4 shows out of Baby Puppy and she has 3 X BOB, 1 X RBCC and 1 X RUBOB and 3 Minor in Groups and today she was seriously and we mean seriously looked at for MIS

Here is my new rising star of 2011. Kaparla Ohso Lah Di Dah, "Aria"

She was 9 weeks on Friday and I can't wait to get her out in the ring.

Aria9weeks030.jpg

Aria9weeks027.jpg

Is this a Romy baby?? pm me details?? i love Heather's dogs!!!! my girl is 11.5 weeks and has her first show on 28th.. so nervous already!!! hope i do her and Jane proud! i love her sooo much breaks my heart every day hehehe hows ur boy doing? i should check out the goldie thread i havent been in there in ages!!

Is this a Romy baby?? pm me details?? i love Heather's dogs!!!! my girl is 11.5 weeks and has her first show on 28th.. so nervous already!!! hope i do her and Jane proud! i love her sooo much breaks my heart every day hehehe hows ur boy doing? i should check out the goldie thread i havent been in there in ages!!

No she is from Izzy and Dutch. I'll PM you the details. Good Luck on the 28th, Aria's first show is the 4th.

she is gorgeous daisy!

and merc will u be at bulla autumn?? dallas will be there with me hehehe she likes new friends :):) ill have the naught golden puppy

No we rarely go that far south... we were at Seymour on the weekend and Shepparton Euroa the weekend before that.... our next trip into Vic is Wangaratta but have a couple of shows I would like to do in Melb.... just never been that far before and not sure about going it alone in Melb traffic .. sounds silly doesnt it but when you don't know where you are going...