52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

okay, great photos all, I've gone back a little way, though not all the way, sorry if I missed you this week/last week, but I'm sure I'll get a chance throughout the year :rofl:

I love James - eye-booger or not :eek:

catherineb - what's your dog's name? kelpie?

:laugh: Asti - like that she couldn't wait to dig in :laugh:

I love Quinn with the stick! :bottom:

Bob sure is a proud Aussie - great shot!!

kirislin - what's wrong with Puck's foot? is it just the 3rd toe at the funny angle?

ouch Ava :rofl:

welcome sheena - great effort with the branch shot! so who are all the rest of the pack? I like Bindi's jump into the pool :(

lucky Morty at the beach

gosh, I love Riley, beautiful eyes :love:

kuma - great paws!

cowboy looks a little sad to be behind bars - I hope he was forgiven ;)

Spencer! oh yes, gorgeous face :)

Great shot of Hector going for a catch, so did he catch it?

how cute is Maggie in her hat!

kickss - haha funny how she's looking at her dirty paws

helen - I have no idea where you're going with Chazer's shots, intriguing, I really like HIS street shot - I've been tempted to look up if there are any Lotus or Chester streets, because I've never seen any :)

love Marlo's wet look :eek:

oh dirty nose Jazz

sheena - funny how last week Bindi was jumping in and this week we have her shaking after being in the pool :rofl:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lotus 4/52 - "and then retrieve some more"

5397396598_a9ced70e71_z.jpg

Chester 4/52 - "it's your attention I enjoy"

5399643580_9876922a79_z.jpg

:)

very cute, it must take a fair bit of energy and concertration to hold them up :bottom:

CM Puckys right leg is shorter and thinner than his left. The tendons are atropied and shortened so the foot doesn't stand as it should, the claws go every which way because of it.

Bit of a happy snap from me this week. Just playing around with the wide angle in the backyard.

4/52

NoEars.jpg

Spence always holds his ears back when he's happy. It's a pain when I'm photographing him, because I like his fluffy ears and I always get a bunch of shots of him with a nice expression on his face, but NO EARS!

catherineb - what's your dog's name? kelpie?

His name is Macca yep a kelpie he is part barb kelpie. has really dark chocolate markings but only visible in the sun.

Cowpoo haha

your dogs (flynn and moo) are so beautiful to look at.

makes me want an Aussie so bad

week 5/52 the was the only decent shot with his eyes open sitting up, as he was sleeping on the cold tiles in the A/C

poor thing! tuff life

2e5qcug.jpg

Edited by catherine.b

Bit of a happy snap from me this week. Just playing around with the wide angle in the backyard.

4/52

Spence always holds his ears back when he's happy. It's a pain when I'm photographing him, because I like his fluffy ears and I always get a bunch of shots of him with a nice expression on his face, but NO EARS!

Have you tried camera in one hand, and something else in the other, throw the object up and click when lands as his ears will probably go up. I see his foot is all better

4/52

Have you tried camera in one hand, and something else in the other, throw the object up and click when lands as his ears will probably go up. I see his foot is all better

Thanks for the tip Helen. I'll try that next time, although I'm not sure I'm quite coordinated enough to get it right.

You know, I just googled "music 1969" and looked through the webpages and the images and I still can't figure out your series :banghead:

I'm assuming she means something about The Beatles and Abbey road.

oh bugger! I was thinking about this last night and that was the only thing I could come up with, I reckon it is something to do with The Beatles for sure ;) Maybe the album covers? the give-away for me was 1969 and that Chazer is walking off the edge of the frame of his street :laugh: but I'm not sure how this ties in with the other shot/s

Edited by Clicking Mad

Guessed it :laugh::laugh:

This week was the album back cover, which will also be the back of his book at the end of the year

the green photo with the intro is like this link

Amazing what you can find on the internet.

I have a model ready for the front cover once we work out when. Hard part is that it has to be early morning seeming as we will have to stop traffic LOL. The front will be the front of his book.

And what I didn't know when I planned all this which made me laugh was that Paul McCartney from the Beatles did Abbey Road with a dog for a solo album, which I found out here - I didn't know there had been a dog version until it was pointed out to me, I thought I was the only one made enough to do Abbey Rd with a dog

I thought it was 1970s to start with because I found all this when I did a search on 1970s album covers but found out later Abbey Rd was from 1969

Edited by helen

Guessed it :laugh::laugh:

This week was the album back cover, which will also be the back of his book at the end of the year

the green photo with the intro is like this link

Amazing what you can find on the internet.

I have a model ready for the front cover once we work out when. Hard part is that it has to be early morning seeming as we will have to stop traffic LOL. The front will be the front of his book.

And what I didn't know when I planned all this which made me laugh was that Paul McCartney from the Beatles did Abbey Road with a dog for a solo album, which I found out here - I didn't know there had been a dog version until it was pointed out to me, I thought I was the only one made enough to do Abbey Rd with a dog

I thought it was 1970s to start with because I found all this when I did a search on 1970s album covers but found out later Abbey Rd was from 1969

so, is there really a Chazer street or did you photoshop that somehow? I'd like to find Puck, Tag, Penny, Kibah and Feather streets ;)

getting in early this week - my week starts on Sundays.

Week 5 of Cowboy - "I seez a wabbit"

he always wears his earsies down - he keeps them for very special occasions :rolleyes:

week5.jpg

Fantastic shot Annie!!

Absolutley loving everyones pics this week!!

I just can't decide, feel free to help me choose if you like!

5405865763_77de09460d.jpg

Bronson by CLTB, on Flickr

5406472932_443f736f83.jpg

5406472724_b84d73ab24.jpg

Helen, I would never has guessed I was only 1 in 1969 :laugh: and never been a beetles fan! But what an awesome idea!!