Brisbane Woofstock Dolers Meet

Keira&Phoenix

Daisygirl & Cassie/Cimba (doing half time change over)

AMS & 3 or 4 rescue dogs.(Baden, Mindi, Tao) and one other either Ba'hai or Chelsea

MumofMoo (rescue dog wrangler)

Coogie - not sure if Alfie is coming

We will all be at the Peiradise stand wearing lime green t-shirts so we will be a bit hard to miss :confused: Please come and say hi.

I still don't have details on where that stand will be situated in the site but hopefully I will find out this arvo.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there with Denver :laugh: May bring the camera if I get motivated lol!

Cya all then!

Hoping to Enter Den in the trick contest :rofl: hes a good boy lol we'll see what we can pull out of our magic hat bahaha

Edited by smisch

I'm super excited too. Really hoping I can find you guys!!

Don't mind my smelly boy. He only got his stitches out after desexing yesterday, so we haven't given him a wash in a while. OH wasn't too keen at my suggestion of washing him before we leave tomorrow :thumbsup:

Just a reminder that I will probably be inside the gates at 10.30. If I can leave and come back in, I'll come out to meet you. But otherwise don't wait outside for me, I'll just meet you when you come through the gates.

Ok - At this stage I'm still coming... probably still dogless! I'll look for the baseball cap and the Akita!
I'll have razzle, look for a merle koolie by the gate, ill be there will look for the akita and the blue and orange baseball cap :eek:

And Ill be there with a Golden and a JRT (or Ill have a Golden and K&P will be there with the JRT lol)