Brisbane Woofstock Dolers Meet

Keira&Phoenix

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts on where we can meet up?

I don't have a clue unfortunately. Not sure of any good landmarks to suggest where we will all be able to find each other. Hopefully I should be able to recognise some dogs on here. My boy should be an easy one to spot ;)

How about we just say that anyone who wants to meet up and walk around together meets at the front entry at a specific time?

Does everyone want to get there early or would you prefer to be there 10/11 ish?? Let me know and we can set a time to meet at the gates. Then we will get a list together of who we are expecting to meet :provoke:

oh no :provoke: little phoenix is adorable!! im gonna miss her :laugh: sorry i only have 1 doggy :bottom:

This way she'll be good to go for next meet :rofl:

I'm not sure I will be bringing a doggy now :o I might get Phoenix de-sexed while I have the time in between classes.

But if someone wants to bring a second doggy along I am happy to be their "handler" for the day :provoke:

You can have Tess, she wont like being left home alone, but it will be too much for me to handle two dogs in that sort of environment...Tess is a really easy dog lol

Haha ok its settled I am Tessa's adoptive mum for the day :(

Yay! Tess will be glad she gets to come! thanks!

I will confirm this with you tomorrow. Just have to make sure I can book Phoenix in to be desexed when I want then I will know for sure.

oh no :provoke: little phoenix is adorable!! im gonna miss her :laugh: sorry i only have 1 doggy :bottom:

This way she'll be good to go for next meet :rofl:

I'm not sure I will be bringing a doggy now :o I might get Phoenix de-sexed while I have the time in between classes.

But if someone wants to bring a second doggy along I am happy to be their "handler" for the day :provoke:

You can have Tess, she wont like being left home alone, but it will be too much for me to handle two dogs in that sort of environment...Tess is a really easy dog lol

Haha ok its settled I am Tessa's adoptive mum for the day :(

Yay! Tess will be glad she gets to come! thanks!

I will confirm this with you tomorrow. Just have to make sure I can book Phoenix in to be desexed when I want then I will know for sure.

No worries :)

Ok so lets say we meet at the main entry at 10:30 am...? That sounds like a good time to me, not to early ;)

SO can anyone who intends on meeting us post on here, I will make a list and that way we know who to wait for and look out for on the day.

OK so far we are expecting at the meet point -

Keira&Phoenix (with ??unsure)

Minxy + OH (with Kyojin) & Friends (with BC)

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

Keira&Phoenix (with Tess) - Golden Girl I have booked Phoenix in for her de-sexing now so I can definitely take Tess :eek:

GoldenGirl85 (with Lexi)

Dandybrush (with Raz) + sister (with dog)

YAY!! well...yay for Tess, Awww for Phe...its for the best though baby girl

We are going to try our best to get there, the dogs are going to put on their tam-o-shanters and their miniature bagpipes for the dogs-best-dressed competition.

If we make it we will see you at the gate at 10.30 ;)

Do we get to the Albion Raceway from Amy St?

Edited by Boronia

i was thinking of going but didn't want to race around before 12:30 playgroup ;)

Yeah I agree with Dandy probably won't make it to playgroup if you come to Woofstock, but would be a different experience for Scarlett, there is always next weeks play group ;) I didn't need to decide because Phi can't go to play group anyways.

We are going to try our best to get there, the dogs are going to put on their tam-o-shanters and their miniature bagpipes for the dogs-best-dressed competition.

If we make it we will see you at the gate at 10.30 :clap:

Do we get to the Albion Raceway from Amy St?

Yeah its on Amy st, there is a bit of parking around the area but I am not sure exactly, will just have to see when we get there.

Keira&Phoenix (with Tess)

GoldenGirl85 (with Lexi)

Dandybrush (with Raz) + sister (with dog)

Maybes

Boronia (with Penny, Mac & Daisy)

Scarlett (with Scarlett)

Edited by Keira&Phoenix