Thankyou Happy Paws

becandcharch

Well I am so impressed!!

I won 3rd prize (Happy paws treats) in the Pacers/Ruthless raffle for the flood victims.

As advised, I emailed Happy Paws about collecting my treats and recieved a phone call straight away. I chose my selection and it was just delivered to my doorstep in the city :banghead: This all happened over just a few hours :party:

Anyhoo I just wanted to say a huge thankyou to Lynn and Rob. Best customer service :laugh:

Side note - I walked back through the office with my plastic bag of goodies and someone asked me what was for lunch.. I said 'Oh you know, some roo, goat, venison...' :party:

Wait till you get home. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Keep them hidden.

Yes I have been told!! :laugh:

Yers.. be very careful. I didn't heed Lynn's warning one day after I'd used some, and thought naaa, my dogs don't benchsurf.. WRONG. The kelpie surfed and stole an entire packet of perfect pooch ;)

Edited by Bundy's Mum

Wait till you get home. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Keep them hidden.

Yes I have been told!! ;)

Yers.. be very careful. I didn't heed Lynn's warning one day after I'd used some, and thought naaa, my dogs don't benchsurf.. WRONG. The kelpie surfed and stole an entire packet of perfect pooch ;)

Must have thought it was Christmas ;) Charche is going to be drool central :laugh:

Thanks for the compliments. ;) It was a real pleasure to be involved with this cause. "Zena" would be proud of the amount raised & everyone's willingness to dig deep & help out.

See Bec ... told ya client's have learned "the hard way" not to leave the treats lying around. ;)

You chose a terrific selection for your prize & now with the "sample packs" becoming available, client's are getting a great opportunty to try out the treats without a lot of cash outlay.

I look forward to hearing how your pooches enjoy the treats. Trust me, you'll be VERY popular from the moment you open the door. :laugh:

yours lasts waaaaay longer than mine. :laugh:

Oh I dunno, a certain DOLer's SBT ate her brand new Ruthless Leather collar within the first week ;)

31011_385531907894_198179242894_4123675_7377587_n.jpg

I haven't heard from the winner yet. Maybe I'm supposed to get her details from PACERS ;)

Well I have floorboards covered in drool ;) They are a hit!

Gave them the fish and the BBQ Chook ones. Now they are staring at me ;)

;) Good one Bec. Classic description. :laugh: Now do see why you have to have them stored away & out of "easy access" ? Who wants to bet me Bec doesn't have any treats from her prize by this time next week. ;)

Edited by GSD's 4EVER

yours lasts waaaaay longer than mine. :laugh:

Oh I dunno, a certain DOLer's SBT ate her brand new Ruthless Leather collar within the first week ;)

;) ;) ;) Whose dog?? PMSL.

I can't remember her DOL ID. She lives in QLD and owns Nova and Perry and Littleman. Littleman ate Perry's collar ;)

Edited by ruthless

My dogs love the happy paws treats! My old girl stole the packet when thankfully there were only a few left :laugh: I found the pack shredded into very tiny pieces, covered in slobber, all over the back yard.