Adelaide Meet Sun 13th Feb

yellowgirl

Weather permitting, I'll be there on the 13th with my four littlies. Tammy and Alex are under strict instructions to attend :o ;) . Everyone else is welcome too of course :(

I'm quite looking forward to this one, it should be great fun for our little guys :rofl:

I'd love to come and bring my tiny 'taters....... pending weather, and also possibly have some one driving all the way from Blinman for a meet n greet with one of the rescue dogs ....so we'll have to wait n see

I'd love to come and bring my tiny 'taters....... pending weather, and also possibly have some one driving all the way from Blinman for a meet n greet with one of the rescue dogs ....so we'll have to wait n see

Ditto to the weather :)

Edited to add won't be bringing my guys, they're good but they'll probably scare the s#*! out of the littlies, but I'll be tagging along with Tammy anyways...

Edited by lovemymutts

Ahhhh.... I would love to see Dory again! :confused: I think it at the usual park...

Lovemymutts, I don't know about the other dogs but Nandi is not afraid of big dogs. :laugh:

Nah it's all good, some dogs are so I'd prefer to leave them to have fun. Just wondering about the details though :laugh:

Sorry for being such a slacker guys, been so busy this week! The meet is at the usual park at Main St, Eastwood. I'll be there about 12.

My crew are okay with big dogs if they're easygoing and not in their face (Pele would be a perfect example ;) ). We're hoping the littlies will do some running and zoomies together, so larger dogs just need to be okay with little ones running around.

I'm really looking forward to catching up with everyone and their pooches! Westiemum is hoping to come with her 3 westies too :o

DTDO- Dory is most welcome to come if she's okay with other dogs, especially the littlies :)

LMM- it will be great to see you with or without the scruffers ;)

DBT- so glad you and your little guys can make it :eek:

Bully- Pele will be fine with these guys... as long as she doesn't think Banshee is a runaway bbq chicken! :rolleyes:

JB- hope you and Jaxx can make it. It would be great to see Jaxx relaxed enough to play with some same-sized friends :o

MRB- have fun at the seminar. Hopefully you and Frosty can make it to the next one :D

Tokkie- great to hear that you and Nandi are coming :(

couple of pics of the tiny 'taters today..... just a point & shoot digital so nothing tooo specky in the quality department ;)

first one is my little Annie

post-34343-1297585081_thumb.jpg