How To Join Pics

kirst_goldens

I have seen this done a few times by Bec and Krislin i think? u guys joined pics together and made like a lil series... i think Becs was a dog talking and each pic was different but were made into a box of 4 pics??? am i making any sense at all?? bahaha

I have a nice group of pics i would love to join but i have no idea where to start...i cant post them in here till i have the owners permission as they are a clients dog...

Yup I use Photoscape. So does Huga. You will need to download it and then its as easy as can be.

There is 2 options - Combine. This is where you join them side my side. Or Page where you drop them into the boxes :D

OT - Kirislin what the hell are you dong up so early! :)

Yup I use Photoscape. So does Huga. You will need to download it and then its as easy as can be.

There is 2 options - Combine. This is where you join them side my side. Or Page where you drop them into the boxes :hitself:

OT - Kirislin what the hell are you dong up so early! :)

that's late for me, I'm a morning person.

ok i am using the page bit so i have templates... what manual size should i enter :s im such a dunce

I had the same problem at first.

On the top right hand side where it says size I make mine 300%. That makes it about 1.5MG.

It depends what you're using them for though. If they are just to upload here then you can obviously make them smaller.

If you want it bigger you can select 'asign your own page size' and enter it manually.

When you're in 'combine' move the slider on the right to make them bigger.

Is that what you mean?