Georgie's 1st Trip Out

Frodo's mum

He's very cute! I love parrots but I've just had a nasty surprise this last hour. I came home to find someone had killed a cocky, and Tag was in the process of eating the last of it. Apparently the head and feet aren't worth eating. :) the rest is gone, even most of the feathers. :laugh: RIP poor cocky. I can only hope it was a sickly one.

He's very cute! I love parrots but I've just had a nasty surprise this last hour. I came home to find someone had killed a cocky, and Tag was in the process of eating the last of it. Apparently the head and feet aren't worth eating. :) the rest is gone, even most of the feathers. :laugh: RIP poor cocky. I can only hope it was a sickly one.

RIP Cockie....like you said hopefully it was the sick one you saw :idea:

that's so funny putting a harness on a bird. Does he try to fly, if he did he'd look like one of those toy aeroplanes on a string zooooooming around. :confused:

;) he can't fly as wing is clipped but these particular harnesses are designed to let them fly for excerise...they have an elastic long lead attached to the harness

What a wonderful parroty owner you are ;) Well done!!

thank you so much ;)

Great photos! I didn't know that you can put a harness on birds...everyday is a school day :o

yes have been round for a while....I would never trust them outside even with their wing clipped

at least with harness on if something scares them you have them on a lead ;)