Who's Going To Noorat

Shazzapug

Fingers crossed you get to go Tenties :thumbsup:

What is the actual address of the showgrounds? Is it Mackinons road?

I think its also known as McKinnons Bridge Rd and another one that i cant think of.....Noorat something Rd i think :) i've only ever known it as McKinnon's Bridge Rd

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent been to Noorat for a few years and cant remember how I got there. Last time I bypassed Geelong on the new freeway and then turned left into this road that was very narrow and very spooky. Where do I turn off.

I havent been to Noorat for a few years and cant remember how I got there. Last time I bypassed Geelong on the new freeway and then turned left into this road that was very narrow and very spooky. Where do I turn off.

We're going thru Ballarat I think...we are an hr the other side of Ballarat...then Smeaton, Terang, Derrinallum (sp?) I am just the passenger Husby is the driver navigator :rolleyes:

I hope you have the directions now. :shrug: Its through Camperdown then turn right on to McKinnons Bridge Road under the rail bridge heading towards Mortlake.

Showgrounds/footy field on the right.

I hope you have the directions now. :hug: Its through Camperdown then turn right on to McKinnons Bridge Road under the rail bridge heading towards Mortlake.

Showgrounds/footy field on the right.

Thanks. Yes I have worked out where to go.

Thanks to Freaky Ass Clare AKA Bilbo Baggins Jnr for the results !

SATURDAY AM SHOW

Group 2

BIG - Kerry Blue

RUBIG - Bedlington

Baby - Cairn

Minor - Smooth Foxie

Puppy - Westie

Jnr - Wire Foxie

Inter - Kerry Blue

Aust - RUBIG

Open - BIG

Edited by SwaY