Tomorrow, And The Weather Is Fine! Whippets:speed Machines

Kirislin

I'll start a separate thread. We've got the go ahead for one last whippet fun day on the grass track on Saturday March 19th starting 11am. We dont usually have a meeting in March but because the grass will be torn up we decided to squeeze one more in. The track truly is unique and for photographers to have the access we allow to get action shots, it's not something many get the chance to do, I am sure Clicking Mad and Evolving can vouch for it. Just be aware you lay down in front of 55kpm missiles at your own risk. :rofl: but it's worth having a few muddy footprints down you back when you get great action shots.

We'd love it if you would share some of your shots on our photobucket site but you dont have to.

IMG_7580dppt.jpg

IMG_7651dppt.jpg

IMG_7648dppt.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

OMG OMG why cant I get shots like that first one of yours! It's alot like the one CM took last time, I love it. Everyone #3 is my little girl Feather, isn't she cute :confused: You got a better one of the iggies than me too. Kay will be happy with it. Were any of these with my lens. Thanks for coming, I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself. I got home and collapsed into bed for a while until I got a phone call. Now I'm trying to edit mine. I actually started to nod off, it's a tiring day for me out there in the sun, but geeze it's good fun. :D

I meant to say, comparing these pics with other meets where we ran the other way these are so much better with the sun behind us.

Edited by Kirislin

awwww I just laughed when I saw the one of Feather the escapee dragging her leash.

If you right click usually it brings up properties and tells you which lens you used. It doesn't matter, I'm just curious. I think it was your early pics that would have been with mine.