A Very Patriotic Aussie Terrier!

Baileys mum

Thanks guys, I thought it was very cute, :) I love getting pics from my puppy people.

Have you checked out the Aussie terrier thread lately barkon? I posted a heap of new piccies of my Aussies there the other day, including updated photos of Jasper. :(

Edited by Baileys mum

I so want one of your dogs in future, BM. He's bloody adorable and just makes me :hug: I LOVE HIM!

As I have already told you raz, whenever you are in the posistion to own another dog, just let me know & I will put you on my puppy waiting list. :laugh:

Edited by Baileys mum

I so want one of your dogs in future, BM. He's bloody adorable and just makes me :hug: I LOVE HIM!

As I have already told you raz, whenever you are in the posistion to own another dog, just let me know & I will put you on my puppy waiting list. :laugh:

I want one that wears a budgie smuggler

As I have already told you raz, whenever you are in the posistion to own another dog, just let me know & I will put you on my puppy waiting list. :o

I want one that wears a budgie smuggler

:laugh: Ok I will try & do my best to get you the perfect puppy!!

cuter than cute

I have decided that when and if I do get a show dog that it is going to be an Australian Terrier :thumbsup:

That would be great onsntillnflash, we definately need more people owning them to help lift their profile a bit. :thumbsup: