Dol, Meet Sid.

huga

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's our yard :) But yes, KTaP won in the end. I'm very happy I decided on that name too.

Check out Sid snoozing while I vacuumed yesterday:

5531644282_112a3ae31f_z.jpg

Oh and snoozing again this afternoon. I have got him into a routine of sleeping when my kids are asleep during the day :laugh:

5531644408_e336af7f6a_z.jpg

I love, love love your photos of sid, Lola and your boys. I especially love the last one of Sid asleep on the floor. Very adorable.

And whoever commented earlier in the thread that he looks like Friar Tuck with the little black cap..... I couldn't agree more. :grouphug:

Too cute. Congratulations

Sid is gorgeous! :confused:

I usually just browse these forums to look at the cute puppies. But I need to tell you my story haha

This morning I went to work and had to tell my boss about the gorgeous frenchie pup I seen on the dol forums.

After a bit of discussion my boss realised he knew the pup I was talking about. Because Sid's dad is my boss's dog!

So I know where Sid gets his cuteness from! It's a small world out there haha

Sid is gorgeous! :confused:

I usually just browse these forums to look at the cute puppies. But I need to tell you my story haha

This morning I went to work and had to tell my boss about the gorgeous frenchie pup I seen on the dol forums.

After a bit of discussion my boss realised he knew the pup I was talking about. Because Sid's dad is my boss's dog!

So I know where Sid gets his cuteness from! It's a small world out there haha

:laugh::wave: That's awesome :o

Sid's dad is a bit of a legend. I heard your boss had his eye on Sid actually :D

Edited by huga

Oh did he really? Hmm. I think I would of stolen him if my boss took him haha.

He's a good boss to have. Seeing as though he let's us have frenchie cuddles when there's new puppies :confused:

Harry was PTS in November last year. He had a very sudden and major change in behaviour that was probably due to a brain tumour. I still miss him everyday and my four year old son still asks where he is quite frequently. Today we have to take Sid to the vet and I know Ollie is going to ask if we can see Harry (because we left him there) :(

His rainbow bridge thread is here:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=208857

And a little slideshow of photos:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=209088