Litters Due May 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Skyehaven.

Trisven - I have my fingers crossed for you for this Saturday.

I just took some more photos and I *think* that maybe it is visible now, but it could be how she was standing? I also managed a bit of a belly shot - it is only obvious due to the bit they clipped for the ultrasound :laugh:

5633612075_c05d5ec05a_z.jpg

5634194198_8ac91584fe_z.jpg

5634193954_29b7037cab_z.jpg

good luck to all other expected litters.

Lava had ultra-sound, 10 puppies seen.

Eek!!! 8 or 9 sounded bad enough last night, lol.

When is she due?

I wasn't suprised, last time she was mated Vet said 12 plus and she had 14! She is due 28th May.

Week 4 photos not that you can see much difference :laugh:

4weeks001.jpg

4weeks002.jpg

If you look at the last 2 nipples you can see more swelling around them and that is where I can obviously feel it.

When I compare the photos though I'm not as convinced as I was when I first got home so we will just have to wait until Saturday to be sure.

Week 4 photos not that you can see much difference :laugh:

If you look at the last 2 nipples you can see more swelling around them and that is where I can obviously feel it.

When I compare the photos though I'm not as convinced as I was when I first got home so we will just have to wait until Saturday to be sure.

I think photos just dont show it well. I was the same as you - would be sure, take some photos, look at them and then doubt myself.

I can see the swelling you are talking about and also in the standing photo there are visible nipples towards the front legs.

So nervous and so excited for tomorrow.

I'm oscillating between thinking "yes she is" and "no she's not" but today she jumped up on the gate to the dog run and I thought OMG she looks pregnant as she appeared to have lost her normal waist. Hope I'm right - we've had a really, really crappy week and need good news tomorrow. :rofl:

So nervous and so excited for tomorrow.

I'm oscillating between thinking "yes she is" and "no she's not" but today she jumped up on the gate to the dog run and I thought OMG she looks pregnant as she appeared to have lost her normal waist. Hope I'm right - we've had a really, really crappy week and need good news tomorrow. :)

Good luck tomoz tris!!!

Cant wait to hear!! :(:) :D

Took this picture tonight which shows the boobies she has developed - looks like a positive sign to me..... What do you think? These are the boobs I've been able to feel but which don't show so well when I lay her on her back.

Edited by Trisven13

Good luck for tomorrow Trisven. What time is the appointment? We will all be waiting to hear the news. I hope you react better that I did - some hysterical laughter and saying I only wanted 5, lol.