Litters Due May 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck skyehaven!! pretty big belly there!

Piper I am glad that Jazz's mastitis is getting better - must have been a bit stressful there!!

Ari's pups are doing well - even after the three days of me being away, I didn't come back to find Ari wasting away, the puppies screaming for food, or my OH tearing his hair out, so all was well. They are really big, up on their wobbly feet already and nearly all of them have their eyes open.

I do have a really whingy puppy though. He has been that way since he was born - very whiny. He is up and about, but not yet opened his eyes. He seems to hate being handled too. I am hoping once he opens his eyes and can hear, he might take to a bit more handling, but at the moment it seems impossible that he will be anything but a stubborn, whingy puppy :(

Sorry to hear you lost a pup Skyehaven.

My Myrtle had her puppies over the weekend, started at 5pm on Saturday afternoon and finished at 2:30pm on Sunday, so a long time for her but she's doing well now and we have 5 girls and 3 boys all doing well.

Sorry to hear you lost a pup Skyehaven.

My Myrtle had her puppies over the weekend, started at 5pm on Saturday afternoon and finished at 2:30pm on Sunday, so a long time for her but she's doing well now and we have 5 girls and 3 boys all doing well.

:provoke: Pics a must as I believe this is a first litter.

Hope everything was ok with Baylord. Is anyone a June 1 that might go a few hours early?? LOL

12 days old here and eyes are opening and puppies are finding their legs. And little girl needs to lose her nick name as she overtook someone today.

I couldn't work out how to attach a pic but I think I've worked it out now.

This is Myrtle's 2nd litter and she hates the whelping box, she'll have the pups in there but then insists on moving them to the hallway outside the box......

post-969-0-72844600-1306842026_thumb.jpg

I couldn't work out how to attach a pic but I think I've worked it out now.

This is Myrtle's 2nd litter and she hates the whelping box, she'll have the pups in there but then insists on moving them to the hallway outside the box......

Gorgeous.

congrats meganm and Myrtle!! they are just so darn cute!

So sorry you lost one Skyehaven :(

piper that has gone so fast!!

My little grey blobs are fast turning into adorable and sweet puppies!! i love watching them transform. They now recognise me when I come into the room and all run over (well, stumble) to climb all over me. it's so damn cute. I have a soft spot in particular for the little girl but they are all just lovely puppies so far and i couldn't be happier.

wormed them last night (after returning home from a friends bitches 1am c-section)... one of the buggers spat up their worming tablet so no idea who isn't wormed now! dammit!!