Scooter - The Papillon

Luke W

Guest Panzer Attack!

The Toots has adopted a bizarre sleeping position...

228199_10150173698222758_642812757_6944964_3829358_n.jpg

One of his lovely Aunties has purchased him a smashing new jacket, it's huge on him but I'll try to snag a pic later cos it's HILARIOUS! :)

E xxxxxxxxx

PS: Luke, you should put up one of the ones where they were playing the other day, some of the facial expressions in those pics were sooo funny.

Guest Panzer Attack!

It should be noted that the first pic with Barkly is him at 9 weeks, probably two days after I got him home, and the second is from today, at 14 weeks. He's so handsome!!!!! :eek: As much as he annoys me, he's the only thing keeping me connected at the moment. Gosh he's a special little dude. x

Flippin' 'eck. I soooooo want a Pap, now :eek::love: One won't take up much room at all, right? :) :)

Not much room at all. He does zoomies on a dime ;)

rofl1.gifrofl1.gif

Don't tell me that! He is so freakin' gorgeous that I want my own! I'm not sure on the correct colour names but I love his colour the most over the black and white ones.

I love Paps that do agility, and want my own to do this! Would make a change from running Labs, that's for sure! Is this little dude going to join Uncle Barkly in agility?

Guest Panzer Attack!

Don't tell me that! He is so freakin' gorgeous that I want my own! I'm not sure on the correct colour names but I love his colour the most over the black and white ones.

I love Paps that do agility, and want my own to do this! Would make a change from running Labs, that's for sure! Is this little dude going to join Uncle Barkly in agility?

He's a Red&White Sable (you can see all the different colours here) and it's so funny that you should say that because I was praying that Portia would pop a black and white!

He's definitely going to be doing agility, he was purchased mainly as a sporting dog :) and is my first ever dog that I've got plans for. It's going to be quite awkward when we start beating Barkly! :p

E x