Ckcs

cavvysavvy

:( at your signature I ♥ Bindi~Boo

thanks Jules. They were the days Bow wow would play with Georgea, now Bow wow thinks playing with Georgea is beneath her now, poor Georgea is in need of another sister. :rofl:

Have my feelers out looking for a playmate. Though I would adore a pup, I honestly dont think I could go through puppy stage again :p , so I am looking for an already made one :p

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes she is my favourite, ILBB. That is Tally. On her left is Caspar who was the puppy who wanted a tummy rub :( He grew and grew! Mum, Summer, is the one lying down and Portia on the right. Tris are actually my least favourite. (sorry!)

Edited by Gretel

Yes she is my favourite, ILBB. That is Tally. On her left is Caspar who was the puppy who wanted a tummy rub :( He grew and grew! Mum, Summer, is the one lying down and Portia on the right. Tris are actually my least favourite. (sorry!)

Awwww :p .. Oh really about them being ur least fav.

Many years ago I desperately wanted a nice tri girl but somehow they ended up my least favourite colour. I think it's a lot to do with how I've bonded with the dogs over the years. Summer was very pretty but she wasn't awfully bright and she did drive me nutty :( My first Cavaliers were blenheim then a friend and I really wanted a wholecolour so we bought one together cause we were struggling for money a bit. We bought her sight unseen from interstate. It was love at first sight and she grew into beautiful Phoebe. Pretty rubies are just the most gorgeous of Cavaliers :p

Phoebes1.jpg

Awwww Phobe is beautiful Gretel !! :p

I have been told Ruby's have their own unique personalities :p

Phoebe was quite a princess. She knew she was gorgeous :( She was very, very sweet and loving though. She wasn't a great fan of children. Never would have hurt them but didn't think much of small, noisy people.

My current girls are all quite different. Ingrid is very affectionate to her chosen people but never happy when someone new comes into the house. I didn't get her until 18 months old so I don't know if something happened before that. She is a hunter and at 9 still is out after lizards a lot of the day. Bree is a bit of a scatterbrain but not a mean bone in her body and she loves everybody. Her daughter, Jersey, is very calm and sensible and I'm doing a bit of obedience with her. She also loves everybody.