Dol Slow Cooker Cookbook

I've emailed twice and had no response, so I've ordered my five from the shop and any overpayment on postage can be kept as a donation, same as last time.

I'd forgotten my details and had to register as a new user again :o

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a bit of a worry How long ago did you send an email and what address did you use? I just checked everything thats come in here and no sign of an email from you re postage.

Julie

Thats a bit of a worry How long ago did you send an email and what address did you use? I just checked everything thats come in here and no sign of an email from you re postage.

Julie

30 May was one (actually two, because I hadn't included my address in the first), sent to [email protected]. I thought I sent another more recently but that may have been sent from work email address.

Doesn't worry me, but I'm possibly going to be out of contact for a few weeks so thought I should let you know :)

Nevermind.....always another Winter around the corner...we will have it in plenty of time for the next one! :)

Not a lot of help when it was intended for a birthday present - for a birthday 2 weeks ago ;)

Nevermind.....always another Winter around the corner...we will have it in plenty of time for the next one! :)

Not a lot of help when it was intended for a birthday present - for a birthday 2 weeks ago ;)

I know there was a delay with editing and to be honest I dont know where hesapandabear is up to. I assumed that everyone knew it would be several weeks between ordering and receipt the same as the last one was.

More than happy to refund if its a problem because I cant see it happening in the next fortnight. I will ask some questions and see if we can get a date.

Unfortunately due to work commitments, and health problems, we have a delay with the final preparations prior to printing. I have suggested to Steve that in this instance we refund the monies paid. Please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment or mis-understandings/inconveniences which have occured in trying to get this publication out before winter. Unfortunately when everything is done on a voluntary basis there are often hiccups along the way, especially when those volunteers are spread throught the country and do not know each other.

We will update again when we have more concrete news.

Edited by Hesapandabear

We are happy to refund anyone who doesnt want to wait though considering how hard hesapanda bear has been trying to pull this altogether and its not like the book wont be here at all it might be better to wait a minute until we have a clearer idea on how long the wait will be before we get jumpy.

Obviously if its going to be too long we should go ahead and refund but hesapandabear wouldnt have called for payments if she hadnt been confident it was almost done. If the people who have been helping are not in a position to finish it off quickly surely we can find a replacement.

I'm willing to wait, or convert to donation if it all goes horribly wrong.

It's the nature of volunteering - just got to go with the flow of it, and appreciate any contribution when it happens :thumbsup:

ETA by Christmas would be nice though, as a follow-up for those I gave last Christmas ;)

Edited by Katdogs