Air Freight Recommendations

Donza

Hello,

I am looking to get a new dog from Townsville and live in Melb. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on good reliable companies. I have been quoted $350 by Dogtainers and more if there is a longer stop over.

It is an adult Italian Greyhound that I am looking at transporting.

Thank you in advance.

Based on the quotes I was getting for picking up my puppy at 12 weeks old from Canberra to Brisbane, that's a bloody great price! I went with Dogtainers in the end who were brilliant, and half the price of some other quotes I got.

My Golden retriever puppy is coming up from Tasmania to Brisbane tomorrow and it is costing $170 through Jetpets. :thumbsup:

I have used Jetpets twice now too, and they were great. Brisbane to Syd and then Canberra to Brisbane, I almost used Dogtainers from Canberra to Brisbane, but got a rude bloke on the other end of the phone from Dogtainers..who seemed a little vague/ might just have been his personality. Dogtainers were $50 cheaper than jetpets, but I told jetpets and they matched it.

Jetpets seemed a lot more professional and did not let me down :laugh:

Guest Angel88

I just paid for a flight yesterday to get a Bullmatiff puppy from Sydney to Adelaide and only cost $110 from JetPets. :o

I used Jet Pets to transport a dog from Broome to Brisbane (unaccompanied) and found them to be excellent. They were also significantly cheaper than dogtainers when I received quotes from both companies. I also found them to be more professional to deal with.