Euroa Kennel Club 8th May 2011

Guest CaptainCourageous
Maybe there is only one entry for group 7 thats why there wasn't an end number???

Good luck everyone I'll think of you while relaxing at home.

BB

That's not very nice Paula :D

BB was making a joke which you obviously didn't appreciate. It wasn't aimed at any person or anything apart from the numbers reported in this thread.

As for this show, I haven't entered it on principle this century.

CC

I agree Silvawillow, grounds are too small.

Why can't they work with Shepp KC and share the grounds at Shepparton?

BB

The Shep grounds are a death trap, thay are so hard to run on and so many people hurt them selves on Sat it was not funny.

Do you mean the area at the Kialla Paceway?

Yes thats just as cramped as Euroa I think.

Is it mainly cost that is prohibiting the Kennel Club from using the Showgrounds at Shepp?

Does anyone have any results from today? In particular grp 7?

BB

I agree Silvawillow, grounds are too small.

Why can't they work with Shepp KC and share the grounds at Shepparton?

BB

The Shep grounds are a death trap, thay are so hard to run on and so many people hurt them selves on Sat it was not funny.

I've never shown past Bulla before, and it was my first show at Shepparton, I initially thought the ground wasn't so bad, but after a day there, I found it uneven, that I had trouble keeping my balance!

That one thing that got to me though was how hard the ground was, especially to peg the gazebo down! It's like trying to hammer the pegs into the concrete! I had even more trouble trying to get the pegs out! I resorted to yanking my gazebo to help pull the pegs and using 2 pegs to pull the other pegs out!

I think I'll stick to my side of Melbourne for showing from now on! lol :)

Do you mean the area at the Kialla Paceway?

Yes thats just as cramped as Euroa I think.

Is it mainly cost that is prohibiting the Kennel Club from using the Showgrounds at Shepp?

Does anyone have any results from today? In particular grp 7?

BB

The Shep grounds (Kialla Paceway) would be fantastic if it was better to run on as far as room you could not ask for more it is great.

Non sporting at Euroa was a Garway Poodle ,runner up Barbs schipp (Bitch ?? not Simon.).

Edited by morsha_68

I've never shown past Bulla before, and it was my first show at Shepparton, I initially thought the ground wasn't so bad, but after a day there, I found it uneven, that I had trouble keeping my balance!

That one thing that got to me though was how hard the ground was, especially to peg the gazebo down! It's like trying to hammer the pegs into the concrete! I had even more trouble trying to get the pegs out! I resorted to yanking my gazebo to help pull the pegs and using 2 pegs to pull the other pegs out!

I think I'll stick to my side of Melbourne for showing from now on! lol :)

My friends and I all puuled up very sore this morning after all the running on the grounds on Sat.

BIG 1 - Black and Tan Cavalier - Morse (gotta put in black and tan for Bilbo Baggins ;-) )

RUBIG - Papillion - Scott

BOB Crested - Entourage Professional Widow

Edited by Entourage