Update On Pacers

Steve

I just quickly wanted to duck in to say Pacers has over the last 8 weeks had a particularly trying :eek: client and her 3 dogs and cat to deal with.

As a result 2 of our Foster Carers had to put up with a bit of a pain in the neck and even though Ive said it over and over privately I would like to say publicly to

Teebs and Pax.

Whew! Thank you! No words can say how well you handled yourselves and what you both did was very much appreciated by Pacers.

It sure was a steep learning curve :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and we now have a process in place to ensure our foster carers dont need to be bothered by that sort of thing.

Thanks Guys.

Thanks Steve,

I enjoyed having my little friend with me here for a few weeks and miss her! Is there any update ? (PM me?)

Was glad to help, and happy to do it again if needed (1 cat at a time only though :) )

Cin

Teebs, you're a better person than me,

Thanks for the congrats but Pacers were and are the stars, I was horrified that some people they help treat them like staff and lack grattitude. I had the easy job compared to what Pacers had and has to deal with.

Anyway, we all learned a lot from the experience.:thumbsup: