Adelaide June Meet

MsKatie

Seems the regular meets have fallen off the radar a bit so thought I would post this up for the organisation of the next one :)

Place - Main Street Eastwood (Map in pinned post)

Time 12.30 ish

So - please put your name on the list if you will be attending ......... :D

List

sparkycat and jaana

Kainan'sMummy - Kainan and Gandor

yellowgirl and Banshee

Madwoofter + 2 large hairies

Mrs Rustybucket and Frosty the picnic radar

Snook

Esky the Husky

Maybe DBT

Anyone else??

Edited by KelpieHoundMum

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pele and I won't be there this time. Pele is entered in a dog show. Group 2 is on after Group 5. Pele's breeder would like her to add "Neuter Champion" to her list of accomplishments. Wasn't going to bother, but we'll go out for a :laugh:

Pele and I won't be there this time. Pele is entered in a dog show. Group 2 is on after Group 5. Pele's breeder would like her to add "Neuter Champion" to her list of accomplishments. Wasn't going to bother, but we'll go out for a :laugh:

Colomeke? We'll be there, but on the Saturday. If you're there on the Saturday as well, we'll be after you in the same ring so I'll keep a look out. :)

Edited by whiskedaway

Haven't had the time or energy for a meet for a little while and have missed catching up with our Adelaide DOLers :) I can't bring the whole crew (5 now!) but Banshee would be okay with a mix of dogs.

Will write it on my calendar now :)

xx

I'd really like to come but I have a cat show - anyone interested in moving the meet to the following Sunday ?

The 12th is the "little dog and calm dog" meet

I've been too knackered to organise the little dog meets lately, so I'm happy to make it the 12th if it means more people can come along to this one. I'd love to catch up with everyone and will just bring Banshee.

xx

Colomeke? We'll be there, but on the Saturday. If you're there on the Saturday as well, we'll be after you in the same ring so I'll keep a look out. :)

Nah, just doing Sunday so I can have a sleep in :laugh:

Seems the regular meets have fallen off the radar a bit so thought I would post this up for the organisation of the next one :)

Place - Main Street Eastwood (Map in pinned post)

Time 12.30 ish

So - please put your name on the list if you will be attending ......... :D

List

Sparkycat and Jaana

Sorry don't know how or if I can do it to your original post :confused: :confused:

Edited by sparkycat

So the next meet is definatley going to be on the 12th? Where exactly on main street is it? Is there a landmark or will i just see heaps of people with dogs? Sorry, total newbie :-)

The park is on the left if you are coming along the street from the Eastern end - there is parking next to the actual park and a playground in the park

If you look up main street eastwood on google maps you can get a street view :thumbsup:

Is there a regular get together for northern adelaide people?

As iam at lewiston so everything is far from me :laugh:

Don't think so but we travel down from Mannum sometimes. Also the park is pretty easy to find :)

I used to make the trip from Myponga every month ;)

Now i live a little bit closer!

So the next meet is definatley going to be on the 12th? Where exactly on main street is it? Is there a landmark or will i just see heaps of people with dogs? Sorry, total newbie :-)

The park is on the left if you are coming along the street from the Eastern end - there is parking next to the actual park and a playground in the park

If you look up main street eastwood on google maps you can get a street view :thumbsup:

Great, thank you. Count me in with hubby, Kainan and Gandor :thumbsup: