Ccrates

Red Fox

Oh dear... I'm in the market for a crate for Andy and I thought it might be straight forward... might start a new thread.

If you're just after a regular wire crate you can't go past Vebo. If you want something fancier have a look in the Show Ring forum - I've seen a few recommendations in there :)

I'm still waiting for my tray. I ordered and paid for crate and tray October 2013. The secura crate is good quality but inside useless without tray. Each week I get promises. Today I got another one - leaving by courier today. We will see. I will report to Fair Trading and Consumers Affairs as we did the right thing and paid up front. It's been an unpleasant and frustrating experience dealing with C-Crates!

I'm still waiting for my tray. I ordered and paid for crate and tray October 2013. The secura crate is good quality but inside useless without tray. Each week I get promises. Today I got another one - leaving by courier today. We will see. I will report to Fair Trading and Consumers Affairs as we did the right thing and paid up front. It's been an unpleasant and frustrating experience dealing with C-Crates!

So sad to know that there are now so many issues with this company.

Years ago their products were the benchmark for crates and trolleys. C-Crates were the gold standard.

I need a new trolley and love the C-Crate trolley design but I'm really reluctant to take the chance of ordering one and getting this sort of thing happening.

Does anyone know if thre is a similar design available in Australia from a reliable source ??

Edited by Wundahoo

Oh dear... I'm in the market for a crate for Andy and I thought it might be straight forward... might start a new thread.

If you're just after a regular wire crate you can't go past Vebo. If you want something fancier have a look in the Show Ring forum - I've seen a few recommendations in there :)

WM, don't start a new thread until you have looked at this crate which may be near you (well it is in SA) :laugh:

it is a Black Dog brand

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/norwood/pet-products/medium-sized-black-dog-crate/1036944748

So sad to know that there are now so many issues with this company.

Years ago their products were the benchmark for crates and trolleys. C-Crates were the gold standard.

I need a new trolley and love the C-Crate trolley design but I'm really reluctant to take the chance of ordering one and getting this sort of thing happening.

Does anyone know if thre is a similar design available in Australia from a reliable source ??

PROBLEMS......only since the original owner sold the company.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man you guys really should take threads like this to off topic.

People could say the same thing about so many other topics in "General Dog Discussion".

There are so many other topics that keep getting rehashed and re-asked rather than doing a search to see if there has been something already on it.

Then there is the "OMG a dog bit someone" threads or the BYB threads.

If it doesn't interest you - you don't have to open it.

Oh man you guys really should take threads like this to off topic.

People could say the same thing about so many other topics in "General Dog Discussion".

There are so many other topics that keep getting rehashed and re-asked rather than doing a search to see if there has been something already on it.

Then there is the "OMG a dog bit someone" threads or the BYB threads.

If it doesn't interest you - you don't have to open it.

I doubt there are that there are so many other topics in General Discussion where those of legal bent think "gee if this keeps up, Troy might be facing a law suit".

I think that's the point you're trying to make Raz? N'est-ce pas?

Edited by Haredown Whippets