Clean Run Babble Ball's

Rainy

It says "oh yeah, oh yeah" in a norty voice. Pro tip: don't leave it out at night and then get up to go to the loo and disturb it, thus giving yourself a very big fright

Edited by megan_

It says "oh yeah, oh yeah" in a norty voice. Pro tip: don't leave it out at night and then get up to go to the loo and disturb it, thus giving yourself a very big fright

Hope ozjen sees this post - she's got a ripper of a story about her babble balls out to "get" her :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Clean Run Babble Ball's are currently in the free shipping section. I promised someone id tell them when they come up again but couldnt rember who :banghead: so figured id post it here for every one :laugh:

Free Shipping Section

Do you have one for Diesel? I'm just wondering if the staffords would kill them in 5 seconds

Love these balls :laugh:

I bought one which arrived last week. Lost it for a few days - found it last night when the cat came shooting out from behind the couch inside his cat tunnel, attached by his claws with saucer eyes and making odd animal noise sound effects. Turns out the babble ball was stuck in the tunnel :rofl:

Babble balls are evil! Do not buy them if you live by yourself :rofl:

They go off at random times when there is nothing there to set them off! And usually saying "I'm going to get you" :eek:

Mine have been hidden :p

I must admit after ozjen's story buying babble balls is very, very low on my priority list :laugh:

I am just glad I heard OzJen's story before mine started doing the same thing :laugh: Since she was still alive I knew I didn't have to stress too much :rofl: It is very disconcerting to hear them though and think one of the dogs must have gotten up and gone and played with it to look down and see 3 soundly sleeping hounds :eek:

Do you have one for Diesel? I'm just wondering if the staffords would kill them in 5 seconds

Yeah i have the animal sound one he hasnt tried to eat it he just smacks it around with his paws.

Love these balls :laugh:

I bought one which arrived last week. Lost it for a few days - found it last night when the cat came shooting out from behind the couch inside his cat tunnel, attached by his claws with saucer eyes and making odd animal noise sound effects. Turns out the babble ball was stuck in the tunnel :rofl:

I was just thinking about getting one for Charlie, our cat. I reckon she'd love it. Riley would probably be frightened of it :laugh: