Looking To Buy Dog Related Gift Items

sllebasi

There seem to be very few dog items available on wholesale. Am looking for basic items such as tattoos, stickers, cards, fluffy toys etc. some items can be produced eg photos on coffee cups, but am looking for some starter items i guess. Have also looked in the commercial marketplace, but does anyone know where to buy such items.

Thanks for those links. (Panto - the link for the gift items doesnt appear to work???)

No worries... not sure which one you meant so here they are without trying to use the link tool... (for some reason the pop up thing to put in the link appears too far left of my screen to see what I am doing! Not sure if anyone else has that problem with the new forum format...)

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/219057-online-shopping-resources-check-latest-posts-for-webspecials/page__hl__%2Bonline+%2Bshopping

https://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/store/site.do?siteId=310

Happy shopping :)

I went looking around once & found lots of breed specific items on cafepress I think it was...

Cafepress.com is fantastic.I have bought heaps of greyhound stuff from them.Just on greyhound t-shirt section alone there is about 4000 shirts to choose from!They have everything you could imagine.Just don't be in a hurry to recieve your order my last shirt took almost 5 weeks to arrive.

I'm not really sure what you are after but lots of Aussie rescue groups have stores on CafePress..........including ARF :laugh:

I know Great Dane Rescue and AWDRI do as well. The profits of the sales of items sold go to the groups. Well worth buying something from them.

Our link is here: ARF Store