Stolen French Bulldog!

My french bulldog Archie , 8 mths was stolen last night from our backyard in Springvale. he is red and white with a distinctive patch on his left eye! he was stolen along with our frencgh bulldogx pug female also 8 mths Pneguin who is black with a white chest! any information please email [email protected] or call 0433676870 REWARD!!!

post-36939-0-78542500-1307086302_thumb.jpg

post-36939-0-90399700-1307086312_thumb.jpg

post-36939-0-76359100-1307086330_thumb.jpg

Were the dogs microchipped? Send photos and details to all the pounds, vet clinics in the area. Make up posters and letterbox drop in your area. Post a lost notice in the lost & found section of this forum. Visit the pounds, dont just call. Doorknock the immediate area. Unfortunately I have heard of at least four frenchies in this area going missing. Scan the papers, gumtree & tradingpost in case they are being sold on.

If you own a Frenchie I would make sure it is kept in a very secure area.

The more popular this breed is becoming the more we are hearing of more situations like this.

Weather they are entire or de sexed they make great pets.

If entire they may be stolen and used for breeding.

Owners of this lovely breed be aware.

lilpandapie my heart goes out to you and your family, would it be ok if I shared this on my facebook pages I am a member of?

I know I am in qld but I just trying to think of ways that I can help you get your furbabies back

We have had so many 'lost' posters sent to our clinic for Frenchies, and all of them were entire. :( If you have a Frenchie, I would desex it (and tattoo) as soon as safe for the dog.