Grooming Bags

janeses

I am wanting grooming bag for my grooming stuff and was wondering can someone suggest a specific grooming bag they use and where to get it from. I don't mind getting it from overseas but would rather Australia.

Also because i show a few dogs and have lead for each dog, can someone suggest what they put their leads in. I have seen a couple people wiith some sort organizer where they put their leads in, i think could be like a jewellery organizer. Can anyone suggest where i can get one from?

Also because i show a few dogs and have lead for each dog, can someone suggest what they put their leads in. I have seen a couple people wiith some sort organizer where they put their leads in, i think could be like a jewellery organizer. Can anyone suggest where i can get one from?

They are travel jewellery organisers - ours are from a store called Howard's Storage World. Occasionally they are on Ebay as well.

I don't use any as I only show one dog, so it's easy.

Try a fish tackle box. They have separate compartments and there are so many varieties to choose from. Yes, go the the jewellery box if you would like something special.

I use a Stanley hand tool carrier (soft, canvas type material). It has a long strap to carry over shoulder, a large bottom compartment with little side pockets for scissors, combs, nail clippers etc and the rest of the space for grooming products & brushes. It has also has a zippered top compartment, with 2 plastic zippered pockets which I use for my leads, number holders and bait bag etc. I bought it from a hardware store and am very happy with it.

post-7564-0-33798800-1307339295_thumb.jpg

I have been looking at these - does it have the sexy paw print design?? would love a pic of one open so I can see what it looks like inside *grovel*

no it dosnt have paw prints ,its bl;ack & red trim with lots of pockets handles & sholder strap (detatchable )

measures36cms across 32cms high

opens up approx 26cms fully zips closed

I use a toolbox with compartments in the lid for the leads.

I've had wooden grooming boxes, and Ive used a Pedigree cooler bag, but the toolbox is easiest. Its not too heavy, but its solid so the brushes and things in the top dont get damaged by heavy things on top of it.

I use a Victoria Station soft "beauty case". Has two big compartments - one side has lots of pockets - fits my brushes, scissors etc and the other side fits all the grooming bottles and crap I use. (Double coated breed). Has another handy front pocket that I put my number holder, bait bag, entry envelope etc in.

Has a long detachable strap. Love it.

I have a brand new WHAL grooming bag,that i will never use ,heaps of compartments inside & out

I will take pic & post if you Or anyone is intersted ,open to offers ;)

Pic of the grooming bag

P1010496.jpg

looks good will PM you

Thanks everyone for your replies. I am after a more softer grooming bag, have seen the paw print ones but would like to see the inside of them..

Head down to Bunnings and have a look at some of the soft tool bags.. there are some good reasonably priced options.