Cats And Dogs - Age Old Enemies :o(

I love pics of cats and dogs together!!

I took this one last night... Lottie hasn't got any other dogs around at the moment, so has to make do with what she can :laugh:

Sorry about the crap quality - taken from my phone.

267693_2107988852035_1014984639_2411710_8841_n.jpg

Guest HarperGD

Oh my gosh, this threat makes me want to get Harper a kitten!!!! (but damn OH is allergic... :mad )

Harper loves kitties but my parent's cats don't love him so much. So sad. I love puppy/kitty love.... :)

sorry its so small.. but this is my cat at about 6 weeks old maybe a bit older not sure, I found him on the side of the road.. the cat we already had wouldn't have a bar of him so he would sleep with my now departed Dalmation.. & I managed to snap this pic out of the lounge room window one day..

HollyKitten1.jpg

Holly (Dalli) was so good with him (with any cat really)

Just so you can see how small Dex (Kitten was)

HollyKitten2.jpg

I don't know who really came up with the old adage that cats & dogs are enemies when they really don't need to be :)

some of the photos in this thread are so beautiful.. it is lovely to see cross species hanging out together in such a nice way.. I think I may have a photo floating around somewhere of the dog & the cat in the same basket with a rooster standing on the edge of the basket.. think it may be on mums comp :)

Edited by Kazhak

I am glad no one told my cats and dogs they aren't suppose to get on. They all love each other and the dogs are both rescues, one a grey, so have no clue if they were around cats when they were puppies. Love all the pics thanks for sharing.

Love seeing all the "enemies" getting along :)

Oh my gosh, this threat makes me want to get Harper a kitten!!!! (but damn OH is allergic... :mad )

Some breeds are less likely to cause reactions than others ;)