Just Dogs, Or All Animals

Pollywaffle

I'm a cat person, and that's all I currently own.

Me too.

Most animals are great! The few exceptions would include ticks (especially paralysis), non-native cockroaches (the native ones that stay in the garden are OK) and maggots (ewww).

Will probably be adding a dog to the purrfamily next year all going well.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Animal lover of most things we have a dog, a cat, 2 ponies, 3 horses, 2 donkeys, 3 camels, about 150 sheep, 2 fallow deer (with 3 more coming in the next couple of weeks), 1 cow, 3 alpacas, 4 kangaroos, emus, kookaburras, bettongs, peacocks, guinea pigs, bearded dragons, barking geckoes, chicken, turkey, galah, rainbow lorikeet, turtles, rabbits etc. On the list to come in the future are different species of wallabies (including yellow footed rock wallaby, bennets, swamp, albino dama and pademelon), bettongs, fruit bats, bison or water buffalo, ostrich, gliders, water dragons, monitors, a couple more horses/ponies and a few other species but this is our long term plans for our property/family

I am sure I have forgotten some but all of them are as special as each other and keep me very busy and they eat better than we do :o

Can I come live with you?

i love all animals

but some id choose not to have for various reasons

cannot stand animal cruelty and cant watch anything which shows animals being hurt

my heart cries more for animals

i see them as pure souls

i especially love giraffes

horses

dogs

cats

parrots

and canaries lol

I love animals, prefer them to most humans too, lol. Not real keen on insects but other then that, we have dogs, cats, birds, poultry and do wildlife care so all sorts of creatures coming through there. Would have many more if we didn't live in surburbia.