Lead Me On Bling Show Leads

DLB

Hiya

I am thinking of buying a show lead from Lead me on Bling Show Leads. I found them on Facebook.

They are reasonably priced and look great :D

Anyone got one??

Havent heard of "Lead me on Show Leads " but i've bought 2 bling Leads from Janine at Bling Leads on Facebook ????

She is new and I found her through a friend who liked the page.

Lead me on Bling Leads look really great quality and the colours of the cords look amazing.

Might have to bite the bullet and buy one. If anyone has them please let me know :)

Have you seen Janines site ?? you could find it on face book or her website is http://www.blingleads.com/ i have 2 bling leads now as i said and i love them one is emerald green the other is blue ( stones ) set in silver ,very well made and quick postage, mine were $26 ea including postage.

Mine brought me luck straight off, the 2 shows i used them at my young pup ( just in Minor )got 2 challenges , one against a much older Best in group winner :D im using them at our breed national in Adelaide this week as well hoping they will bring us luck there .

I've been using Donna at 'Glamour Show Leads'. She's on facebook too. Lovely to deal with, fast delivery and she'll do samples of colours before you place order. Great prices too! I've got a bit of an addiction now :o

Hiya

I am thinking of buying a show lead from Lead me on Bling Show Leads. I found them on Facebook.

They are reasonably priced and look great :D

Anyone got one??

Yes I have got one and it is GORGEOUS!!! I love it, reasonably priced and EXCELLENT service.