Heelwork To Music

:laugh: kallstar - no pennies spare to save we will get there one day though. I really do want to travel somewhere and trial again.

Good luck to those trialling over the weekend - video is mandatory :thumbsup:.

Edited by ness

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to that, kallistar. And just found out that Rory and I are the opening act, because 1 has scratched apparently - :eek::eek::eek: In what parallel universe did I think this was a good idea???? :hitself: :rolleyes: Oh well, it'll be fun to see a comp - and to meet up with friends.

Hey Tassie, once you're there you'll be pleasantly surprised that most of us are in the same boat. First on though is a bit tough. If your doing Freestyle I'll make you very welcome as I'm the Freestyle Assembly Steward that will look after you. Also, it'll be over before you know it and then you can meet and greet and watch all the upcoming wonderful performances from those who love music and their dog/s

See you on Sunday Gamby :)

:laugh: kallstar - no pennies spare to save we will get there one day though. I really do want to travel somewhere and trial again.

Good luck to those trialling over the weekend - video is mandatory :thumbsup:.

Video what video????

And :( that you cant have pennies to come over in April. At least SA will be having some trials now:)

:laugh: Kallistar - I have a video camera and tripod with me, so there could be video ;)

:wave: Hi Gamby - I was so pleased when I saw you were the FS assembly steward!

I'm in Melbourne now, so no going back - see you tomorrow!

:laugh: Kallistar - I have a video camera and tripod with me, so there could be video ;)

:wave: Hi Gamby - I was so pleased when I saw you were the FS assembly steward!

I'm in Melbourne now, so no going back - see you tomorrow!

Darn it and here I thought that I was safe out a video's reach....

Make sure that you point it at a certain Dandie Dinmont that is compteting in Freestyle. S and HTM.S. We are hoping that she gains her HTM.S title tomorrow. I think that she might be the first one ever to gain a DWD title.

See you tomorrow Ladies

So how did you all go - I heard on the grapevine from Tassie about her guys - what about the rest of you?

Tassie did very well gaining all four passes yesterday :) lovely routines too.

It was lovely meeting you yesterday

Margaret Deakes with Polly (who is a Dandie Dinmont Terrier) gained their HTM starters Title and also did very well in their first attempt at Freestyle with a lovely 1st place win.

Gamby should be on here bragging too about her 2nd pass in HTM Novice and she also got second place.

Tux and I did very well in gaining a pass in Freestyle Novice and we brought home a pretty blue ribbon that says first on it for our HTM Novice Routine.

To say that I am proud of Tux is an understatement.

'My" Goldie's mum was sick so Meg stayed home. She is so disappointed that she missed out this time

Congratulations Ballarat ODC on a very succesful day and it was great to see alot of club members doing so well in their very first attempt.

So how did you all go - I heard on the grapevine from Tassie about her guys - what about the rest of you?

Tassie did very well gaining all four passes yesterday :) lovely routines too.

It was lovely meeting you yesterday

Margaret Deakes with Polly (who is a Dandie Dinmont Terrier) gained their HTM starters Title and also did very well in their first attempt at Freestyle with a lovely 1st place win.

Gamby should be on here bragging too about her 2nd pass in HTM Novice and she also got second place.

Tux and I did very well in gaining a pass in Freestyle Novice and we brought home a pretty blue ribbon that says first on it for our HTM Novice Routine.

To say that I am proud of Tux is an understatement.

'My" Goldie's mum was sick so Meg stayed home. She is so disappointed that she missed out this time

Congratulations Ballarat ODC on a very succesful day and it was great to see alot of club members doing so well in their very first attempt.

Congrats and Well Done you should be proud of yourself and your dogs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We're baaaack! Got off the boat this morning, and now at work after a 3 and a half hour drive from Devonport.

We had soooooo much fun! A big thanks to Ballarat ODC for putting the comp on, and to all the friendly friends and new acquaintances, for making us feel so welcome.

Kallistar - thanks so much for videoing - wish I'd been able to return the favour - especially for that beautiful, tears to the eyes, HTM routine that you and Tux did. You must be so proud of him. I do have Margaret's FS routine with her Dandi Dinmont - will PM you about getting it to you.

So nice to see you getting that award in Novice, Gamby - and lovely to catch up. :)

I am very proud of my feral kids - luckily the judges were prepared to reward enthusiasm and enjoyment in Starters :laugh: - we certainly had that! We had such a good time - well worth the nerves and the trip over.

We're baaaack! Got off the boat this morning, and now at work after a 3 and a half hour drive from Devonport.

We had soooooo much fun! A big thanks to Ballarat ODC for putting the comp on, and to all the friendly friends and new acquaintances, for making us feel so welcome.

Kallistar - thanks so much for videoing - wish I'd been able to return the favour - especially for that beautiful, tears to the eyes, HTM routine that you and Tux did. You must be so proud of him. I do have Margaret's FS routine with her Dandi Dinmont - will PM you about getting it to you.

So nice to see you getting that award in Novice, Gamby - and lovely to catch up. :)

I am very proud of my feral kids - luckily the judges were prepared to reward enthusiasm and enjoyment in Starters :laugh: - we certainly had that! We had such a good time - well worth the nerves and the trip over.

It was great to meet you Tassie, and you are welcome for the vidoeing.. I am sure that Margaret will be pleased to get a copy of her routine.

Thank you for your lovely comments on our HTM routine. I am very proud of Tux who is just a wonderful boy who blows me away every time we try something new.

Wish that you could come over for the April comps and cheer us on again

and Ness the video camera broke when I was in the ring :rofl:

Tassie the look on your face all day at the trial let all of us know that you had the bestest time while you were there.

I was so good to put a face to the name "Tassie". You routines were great and it showed in you receiving the passes for each one of them.

I'm sure we'll meet another day in the not too distant future

:rofl: I think I have just volunteered a dog for an expo demo in a few weeks time. Hmmm problem is the young girl still can't go full out so therefore I am trying to work out what to do about a routine. We could manage a HTM routine that would be ok but Freestyle normally works a lot better for expos as its usually much flashier.

I was messing around tonight with moves for a new routine - not sure I like it yet and not sure it fit together. :rofl:. Wishing I could just do the normal routine but I am trying to be good and least I can try out some different things with no pressure (and hopefully a little less of the opinionated mad midget BC :laugh:)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a brag to add in here as we gained not only our freestyle novice title but also gained first place twice in HTM novice with Tux. And drum roll please cause Meg gained her Freestyle starters title today. I am so proud of Meg and Tux. I would also like to thank DWDCofVic for a lovely trial today.

I have a brag to add in here as we gained not only our freestyle novice title but also gained first place twice in HTM novice with Tux. And drum roll please cause Meg gained her Freestyle starters title today. I am so proud of Meg and Tux. I would also like to thank DWDCofVic for a lovely trial today.

clap.gifcheer.gif Well done Kallistar and your 2 kids.

Now before anybody else asks .......do we get to see any of the routines?

Well done Kallistar. Fantastic work and yep would love to see video if there is any.

We did end up doing our demo at the expo. Hmmmmm I would give her marks for enthusiasm but it was hard going. Floor was slippery and I had to baby her through it because of worrying about injuries - not the most enjoyable routine I have done with her.

Edited by ness

clap.gifcheer.gif Well done Kallistar and your 2 kids.

Now before anybody else asks .......do we get to see any of the routines?

Thanks Ptolomy for the congrats. You might be lucky this time, if my friend is able to send it to me and if I can work out how to put it on.

Edited cause I can't spell friend

Edited by kallistar