Heelwork To Music

:rofl: no Kallistar she barked her way through the routine instead :laugh:. My start worked, my ending worked although didn't quite time it exactly but least she couldn't bark while she was carrying something in her mouth :laugh:.

:rofl: But I reckon that she was barking while carrying something was in her mouth, you just couldn't hear her

Tried to download Audacity but it wasn't co-operating :( will try later on again. Really do need to cut the music so I can get my routine down pat.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you get stuck send me the MP3 and where you want it edited and i can do it and return MP3 edited :thumbsup:.

Thanks Ness. I did get the app to download. I did cut my first song :) and then went to do the next one. I hit a wrong button and now no sound is coming out from either of them on the app :(((( So much for me being a smarty pants and patting myself on the back.

Yeah that is one way to look at it :rofl: - lets just say i think we might be offering them a HTM demo for the trainee judges thing rather than a DWD freestyle routine although it would be interesting to see how they dealt with the "enthusiasm" on the score card :rofl:. Certainly enjoyed herself out there and certainly wasn't bothered by the audience or the environment.

Thanks guys - she has come far :rofl: - all the best with your routine Kallistar - you better have video to post after the event :thumbsup:.

Fat chance getting any video of my routine(s). I have only ever had one person video me ( thanks GayleK) the whole time I have ever competed in any comps. But if by chance someone does, I will try to put it on. I have never ever used Utube so it would be murky waters for me.

The DWD people seem pretty good at organising video of things - I know the Victorians seem to always video their comps so you might get lucky somebody might have it for you. I think there might even be a couple of SA people going over.

You both look like you're having fun!

We're doing our HTM routine this weekend to a Turkish Pop song, Simarik, by Tarkan (it's recognisable, as it's been sampled by a few western pop songs) and Freestyle to Juice Newton's 'Queen of Hearts'. I'm also using Audacity, and I've found it pretty straightforward to use for my purposes.