Lure Coursing In Adelaide - For Non-greyhounds

jacqui835

Gazelle Hound, I'll PM you my email so I can get a copy of your shots of Apex. you got some good ones :)

Tokey, It was good to meet you guys and Apex, too, but Gazellehound wasn't there today. Inshallah took those pix, and Robb took more (he had the pair of Salukis Saffie & Layla).

Robb will post some and send a link to his FB page when he gets around to it later today (when he gets back from the Hound Club show).

Sonia

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was a bit sad that Frosty didn't quite make the full 300m run. She tried very hard and was keen to go again after everyone had a turn. But I didn't think sending her the entire distance again would be a good idea.

Ie the greyhound trainers only did one 300m run per dog. There is probably a good reason for that.

It was a hard temptation to resist - going again.

Gazelle Hound, I'll PM you my email so I can get a copy of your shots of Apex. you got some good ones :)

Tokey, It was good to meet you guys and Apex, too, but Gazellehound wasn't there today. Inshallah took those pix, and Robb took more (he had the pair of Salukis Saffie & Layla).

Robb will post some and send a link to his FB page when he gets around to it later today (when he gets back from the Hound Club show).

Sonia

Oops wrong post :).

Thanks Sonia!

I didnt put up 216 that is just how many i took on the day i picked the bests shots of each dog

I think there are about 43 up.

Thanks Robbie01

PS is there one of Frosty when she gets the the end and works out I didn't come with her?

Wow looks like everyone had a great day, I wish I could have been there :( I particularly feel bad for Sammy, because although he's had a lot of walks and play time with other dogs, I don't think anything makes him as happy as chasing a "rabbit"/lure.

Can't wait till the 30th!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I went last weekend with the staffy club. Was a fun day however unfortunately the lure wasn't working quite right so we had to walk it down ourselves. There were only 3 non-staffords there so Sammy took out first place in that category (against a whippet though so no mean feat...) Huge thank you to the stafford club - Sammy loves his prizes although unfortunately they have all been eaten (the ball as well as the treats :s)

Spoke to Trevor - the lure is getting fixed this weekend so we can't go, but the weekend after that (if it's not too hot) I will be there again. I will post a bit closer to the date to work out how many want to come etc.

I do have some photos but Dan has misplaced the chord to connect the camera to the computer but I'm hoping the stafford club will have some up soon.

Hi! Yeah, we went and our dog loved it and has high hopes to speed up to beat Sammy next time (fat chance) haha!

Would live to see pics when the cord decides to reveal itself Jacqui :-)

Dory, the track is out at VIrginia... The address is somewhere in the thread here but I can post good directions when I'm not on my phone because we got massively lost before finding it on Sunday! We're terribly at directions though so could just be us!