Lure Coursing In Adelaide - For Non-greyhounds

jacqui835

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might have a super high pain threshold, but the procedure was also arthroscopic so recovery time should be faster. Anyway, I won't let him come out if he's still in pain, he's just enjoying his pain killers for the moment lol.

Fingers crossed for next week though, Sammy just has such a great time :) Between tracking and training on Saturdays and lure coursing on Sundays, well you could say my life has really gone to the dog...

LoL at jacqui835 - gone to the dogs indeed - 2 hours at the beach this morning - not counting driving there and back and another 2 hours this evening at the local oval and I wonder where my day goes.

Both my procedures were "arthroscopic". The second one - they did a whole ACL repair that way. I've got almost no scars - my knee just looks like someone drew a power point triangle on it.

Anyway - here's hoping everything is good for next week.

He might have a super high pain threshold, but the procedure was also arthroscopic so recovery time should be faster. Anyway, I won't let him come out if he's still in pain, he's just enjoying his pain killers for the moment lol.

Fingers crossed for next week though, Sammy just has such a great time :) Between tracking and training on Saturdays and lure coursing on Sundays, well you could say my life has really gone to the dog...

Hope Trevor is feeling better and back on his feet soon :)

My life has really gone to the dog. Tuesday - obedience, Wednesday - agility, Thursday - Tracking, weekends - obedience trials, showing, doggy events. Pele and I go to the beach every morning and the park every night. Pele's social diary is full :laugh: Now Pele is a racing dog :laugh:

I am very sorry to have to deliver some bad news; Trevor has had some complications with his knee, and he is now in a brace and will be unable to move for 3 weeks - poor guy is very unhappy and I certainly can't imagine not being able to move for 3 weeks :s

So no lure coursing this weekend :( I don't know that there will be too many more opportunities this summer, but you never know and I will of course keep everyone posted.

I am very sorry to have to deliver some bad news; Trevor has had some complications with his knee, and he is now in a brace and will be unable to move for 3 weeks - poor guy is very unhappy and I certainly can't imagine not being able to move for 3 weeks :s

So no lure coursing this weekend :( I don't know that there will be too many more opportunities this summer, but you never know and I will of course keep everyone posted.

Oh no :( Poor Trevor. Send him our best wishes for a speedy recovery and hope he's back on his feet soon :)

• 6 months later...