Rampant Staffy

terrace

Oscar is our new pure bred Staffy 22 weeks of age. Each afternoon he suddenly runs and runs up and down the room from one end to the other for a few minutes, with a toy, jumping on lounge chairs at each end, until he puffs himself out.

Is this something odd or is it just hyper energy? We walk him every day. :D

Oscar is our new pure bred Staffy 22 weeks of age. Each afternoon he suddenly runs and runs up and down the room from one end to the other for a few minutes, with a toy, jumping on lounge chairs at each end, until he puffs himself out.

Is this something odd or is it just hyper energy? We walk him every day. :D

Had to laugh when I saw the title of this post :)

Photos are mandatory, especially when they are of Staffords ;) Please post some :D

Kyojin LOVES his zoomies. Though he prefers to carry something in his mouth while he does it. Which is usually bones, sticks or plastic pot plants. He gets SO excited though that he usually tries to run and grab the pots so quickly that he runs off without realising that he doesn't have it in his mouth, goes back for another go, runs off again, again realises that he failed to pick it up, goes back for another go etc etc for about 5 attempts before he is finally successful and then races around the yard with it in his mouth before he's pooped out and collapses for the rest of the afternoon. :rofl: It cracks OH and I up so much when we see him do it.

I am yet to meet a stafford who doesn't have the zoomie gene. I never get tired of watching mine bounce off the furniture so happy doing something so simple. We could learn lots about having fun from our dogs!

Yes, they have a lovely nature. :D

Classic photo..cat looks so non-plussed! I can hear puss say 'I'd rather you got this thing off me but wateva' :laugh:

Yes, puss is not happy about it and gets out of the house as soon as he can. Did you notice the newspaper on the arm of the chair with headline "last man standing". Just a coincidence. :laugh: