Anyone Going To The Grand Prix

sheena

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who else is going to the Grand Prix at Tamworth next weekend. My dog number is RC730...if that means anything. Maybe we could write DOL on our cards, so we can all say hi :thumbsup:

Hey Sheena,

I'll be there with CK and Xena. (Black and White BC's.)

Running in the Regular Maxi and Int Midi classes. I know of a few other DOL members who are going as well.

Cheers

Tony

Hi folks! I will be there running Raffy int Maxi and Anna int Midi :thumbsup: can't wait!

Tony

Hi Tony, didn't realise you were on DoL, Raffy was in the Team with Xena at the nationals :)

Hi folks! I will be there running Raffy int Maxi and Anna int Midi :thumbsup: can't wait!

Tony

Hi Tony, didn't realise you were on DoL, Raffy was in the Team with Xena at the nationals :)

COOL!!! :) Look forward to catching up. I still tell everyone about Xena and Callum in the Relay! Poor Callum won't get to see the little girly - he isn't able to come (or at least Penny isn't.).

For those who weren't there Callum fell in LOVE with Xena. The usually perfectly behaved little man (250 dog) chased Xena all around the course until she stopped at the bottom of the a-frame and turned to look at me as if to say - 'are you going to get rid of this annoying little dog'. Poor Penny was mortified - I was just immensely proud of my little girl for running the course with another dog in hot pursuit :rofl: . :)

yeah - Tamworth is near my place

I'm not involved, my coolie pup is too young but will be soon

But i'm visiting on Saturday afternoon :D with my coolie - chocolate and white so if you see her come up and say hello :)

there's a dog show on at Kootingal in the morning so I'm taking my griffon pup to that

anyone up for a DOL meet at some stage?

Also I have a huge favour to ask :D

there's a rescue coolie pup coming to me from Wollongong but I understand can be taken to Sydney, I'm fostering her now she is a bit grown up until she can find her forever home

Would anyone have any room for her to travel with them?

She is desexed, only 9 odd weeks old but most importantly she is not coming from a pound environment. She has been in her foster home for at least four weeks, and has had two needles. Would love it if anyone could bring her and I will chip in $30 petrol money as well :D i will pick her up directly from you at any time - no problems about that.

If you are able to transport her could you pm me and Cazstaff - sometimes my internet at home mucks up and I'm not at work next week

I really hope someone can help :D

Hi All, yep Delta Charlie and i will be their with our 7 Bcs :) altho we are only running 5 of them. Should be a busy weekend for us with 76 runs all up (i have 46 of those :eek: ). So look out for us with me having 3 Tri Colour BCs and a Predominatnly Black one, and Bec with a B&W, and a predominatly black BCS and a cattle x :)

Be good to ctach up with you guys there

Yep myself and Den are coming.. :D We're running Medallion Stakes for the Reg-Midi lol hes like one the biggest Reg-Midi Dogs..

Im excited :D :D :D I get to catch up with some of my old Sydney friends who I havent seen in years! and hopefully make a bunch of new friends too :)

Countdown only 6 days to go :D :D :D

Hi All, yep Delta Charlie and i will be their with our 7 Bcs :) altho we are only running 5 of them. Should be a busy weekend for us with 76 runs all up (i have 46 of those :eek: ). So look out for us with me having 3 Tri Colour BCs and a Predominatnly Black one, and Bec with a B&W, and a predominatly black BCS and a cattle x :)

Be good to ctach up with you guys there

Looked up the entry list & there is someone running a Delta & a Charlie. Is that you & if so, which one is Delta Charlie ????

Yep myself and Den are coming.. :D We're running Medallion Stakes for the Reg-Midi lol hes like one the biggest Reg-Midi Dogs..

Im excited :D :D :D I get to catch up with some of my old Sydney friends who I havent seen in years! and hopefully make a bunch of new friends too :)

Countdown only 6 days to go :D :D :D

Thankyou Delta Charlie & Tailwag.... I am writing this all down :coffee: So smisch, who is your dog...is it Denver??? I have the list in front of me & can't find a Den.

I have made myself notes & hope to catch up with as many as possible. I think I know Tony & will keep an eye out for the others. If I can, I am going to write DOL on my ID card. I guess it will mainly be those running in the same events as me & Bindi. She still has to get one more pass for her title so we are still in Reg/starters & the 24 weave pole challenge. Does anybody know, if she gets her title on Saturday, can she move up for the rest of the weekend, or is it too much hassle for the organisers.

No, as far as I know she will stay put for the rest of the weekend. Then you apply for her title when you get home so that she can run up for the next comp :) Other than the Open B games it wont really make a difference to you anyway as nothing new opens up for AAD titled dogs (they can already enter open and can't run advanced until they have their SAAD) We have quite a few dogs that are 1 or 2 off their next titles, would be great if all these dogs close to titles manage to gain them :)

Charlie and Link will both be in the same runs as her for starters, although they are international program so will be different for intermediate and open runs.

ahhh excited :) is any other DOLers in the Medallion Stakes? We managed to make it only competing half the yr gotta love picking up 20 points in the last round.. at this rate Dens gonna need a DOL cheer Squad, visit to the Chiro today, Neck and pelvis was out and looks like another toe problem again *groan* so we will see how hes running but I'm not pushing him, got a few days of rest ahead so we shall see...

I'm so excited, will be arriving thursday afternoon/night gotta pick up the Agility Ring in (another DOLer) from the airport and then we're off :)

I have made myself notes & hope to catch up with as many as possible. I think I know Tony & will keep an eye out for the others. If I can, I am going to write DOL on my ID card. I guess it will mainly be those running in the same events as me & Bindi. She still has to get one more pass for her title so we are still in Reg/starters & the 24 weave pole challenge. Does anybody know, if she gets her title on Saturday, can she move up for the rest of the weekend, or is it too much hassle for the organisers.

Hi Sheena, unless they changed it, you can apply for a title over a multi day trial, even at the grand prix, go to the website, print the form and bring all your quallie cards with you, and a cheque or something and they should be able to move you up. Even if you are running in the same things, you still want to do this, as until you apply, any new quallies you get towards your next title wont count I believe.

Can't wait! see you all there! :thumbsup:

Thanks Casima...I will do that right now. She only has one more to get to get her title so it would be a shame to waste the others. It's the only ADAA event we go to & I would like to be able to enter her in the games & team events next year. We did go to the Nationals this year, but it was a bit beyond us. The only thing I don't like about the Grand Prix or the National, is some events you seem to be walking the course with a hundred other people, then it may be 2 hours before you get to run it & in the meantime, you have run other courses. It is a bit much for my senior's brain, I'm afraid :(