Anyone Going To The Grand Prix

sheena

Well I'm packing :) Cant wait to catch up with a few Dolers who I havent seen since the awkward gangly teenage years LMAO.. SERIOUSLY!!

Dens looking good now since his Chiro trip so Im happy.. Stay safe and Drive safe everyone and ssee you all there :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have met up with a few DOL's & Cricket has had a play with his sister, Fever :) Bindi & I got our AAD title today, so I am really pleased with that. It is freezing cold out here at Tamworth & raining as well. Lucky it is all under cover :thumbsup: Everyones having fun despite the weather.

So impressed with all of you Agility people and your beautiful, well-trained dogs! I'm a local and went out to watch my daughter (who lives away) compete. It was wonderful to see the rapport between the owners and dogs who were all having the best time. Sorry we couldn't put on some nicer weather but at least you had the great facilities. Well done to all.

It does sound like great fun - and the venue looks fantastic. Maybe one day ...... :laugh:

Don't say one day.......You know Rory wants to meet Wooness.... ;)

The venue is AMAZING. Thursday night a number of people literally had their tents destroyed by a storm, but were still able to camp in stables (eewwwwww) and run their dogs.

I think we had about 2500 runs over the 4 days and finished ahead of time each session.

So impressed with all of you Agility people and your beautiful, well-trained dogs! I'm a local and went out to watch my daughter (who lives away) compete. It was wonderful to see the rapport between the owners and dogs who were all having the best time. Sorry we couldn't put on some nicer weather but at least you had the great facilities. Well done to all.

Thanks Stellnme! The locals from John Oxley Dog Training Club were amazing - without their help it would not nearly be the event that it is.

It does sound like great fun - and the venue looks fantastic. Maybe one day ...... :laugh:

Don't say one day.......You know Rory wants to meet Wooness.... ;)

The venue is AMAZING. Thursday night a number of people literally had their tents destroyed by a storm, but were still able to camp in stables (eewwwwww) and run their dogs.

I think we had about 2500 runs over the 4 days and finished ahead of time each session.

Come on Tassie.....make it a date.....the long weekend next October & you can stay on & do the weekend ANKC at Armidale. You know you are allways welcome at our place. ;)

We had an awsome time despite all the issues we had preceding the GP with our van. Dogs ran beautifully with many 1 & 2 fault runs, then the guys and i started to put it together :laugh: for those long awaited Qs. The rapport at the GP is fantastic and everyone cheers on everyone else it is really wanderful to see. We had great results some being Delta 1st in the Regular Medallions Stakes final, 3rd in Gamblers, Dash 2nd in the 24 weave challenge (5.17 to be be beaten by a 5.15 time not bad for a 9 year old dog), Link 1st Starters jumping (Midi)& a Jumplers Q, Sweep 1st in the Tortoise & Hare (Regular Maxi), Dash Q in Open Jumping and Tortoise & hare, Charlie multiple Qs in Starters, Intermediate Jumping, Open jumping and jumplers.

The venue was amazing i have ever only missed 2 GPs and given i missed last years this was brilliant to be there this year, the surface was amazing to run on (and the guys manage to speed up which threw my timing out the door :rofl: ). But man i wish i could run on that at every trial, we will definitely be there next year (me running 4 dogs argghh).

We had an awsome time despite all the issues we had preceding the GP with our van. Dogs ran beautifully with many 1 & 2 fault runs, then the guys and i started to put it together :laugh: for those long awaited Qs. The rapport at the GP is fantastic and everyone cheers on everyone else it is really wanderful to see. We had great results some being Delta 1st in the Regular Medallions Stakes final, 3rd in Gamblers, Dash 2nd in the 24 weave challenge (5.17 to be be beaten by a 5.15 time not bad for a 9 year old dog), Link 1st Starters jumping (Midi)& a Jumplers Q, Sweep 1st in the Tortoise & Hare (Regular Maxi), Dash Q in Open Jumping and Tortoise & hare, Charlie multiple Qs in Starters, Intermediate Jumping, Open jumping and jumplers.

The venue was amazing i have ever only missed 2 GPs and given i missed last years this was brilliant to be there this year, the surface was amazing to run on (and the guys manage to speed up which threw my timing out the door :rofl: ). But man i wish i could run on that at every trial, we will definitely be there next year (me running 4 dogs argghh).

You certainly were busy, Tailwag, & nice to meet you. I think we would have done better, if I didn't have 6 jumpers on & a couple of pairs of pants to keep the cold out :rofl: I felt Bindi gave me 100% but I let her down several times :( lucky for me she is a very forgiving dog ;)

:provoke: anyone get video? :D

got lots, but you will have to wait till I get home (next week) so I can put it all together :)

Meanwhile, here is a photo of my two outside the main venue

P1010469-Copy.jpg

Edited by sheena

Ok i have just uploaded both Links and Sweeps runs, so here are the links for these guys :), there are good and faulted runs in the videos but hey both my kids ran so well :). Dash, Delta and Charlie are still waiting to be uploaded so will put those up once they are done.

Enjoy

Sweeps Runs

Links Runs