huga

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Huski what is your hair colour?

Do you mean what colour I use? Not sure sorry, it's something out of my hairdresser's bag of magic tricks :laugh:

Ask for the colour base and shade number (sorry I can't remember the right name atm :o ) and you'll be able to match it up to any brand. It will be a decimal number like 5.3 or something ;)

Me again :o

I need a dog model for next Saturday afternoon. Preferably a bull breed, purebred - perhaps even a rott or a dobe? An added bonus would be if you let us shoot in your bathroom, just so the dog is semi comfortable. Oh, and in Brisbane. If you're keen, please drop me an email: [email protected]

Could you maybe contact a few breeders if you are after a specific dog and ask if they would allow you to use their dogs in some photographs and use their bathroom? haha. Sounds odd, but might be worth a try!

I need a dog model for next Saturday afternoon. Preferably a bull breed, purebred - perhaps even a rott or a dobe? An added bonus would be if you let us shoot in your bathroom, just so the dog is semi comfortable. Oh, and in Brisbane. If you're keen, please drop me an email: [email protected]

Mr Mojo is available but our bathroom is not what you would call glamourous and we are not in Brisbane

Damn it

post-27080-0-13283600-1320393089_thumb.jpg

Could you maybe contact a few breeders if you are after a specific dog and ask if they would allow you to use their dogs in some photographs and use their bathroom? haha. Sounds odd, but might be worth a try!

Hehe. If I get super desperate, I will.

Awww, sorry Mojo. I think Simon would have a tanty if we shot another BB :laugh:

I don't want glamorous bathrooms people - I want very UN-glamorous!!

Yeah but Mr Mojo is "Mr Mojo" :rofl: He is so much the crowd puller.

Come to Toowoomba then.Our bathroom is seriously unglamourous :)

If we are ever able to buy this place it would be the first thing to be redecorated

Huski what is your hair colour?

Do you mean what colour I use? Not sure sorry, it's something out of my hairdresser's bag of magic tricks :laugh:

Ask for the colour base and shade number (sorry I can't remember the right name atm :o ) and you'll be able to match it up to any brand. It will be a decimal number like 5.3 or something ;)

Oh ok, not sure the exact level but it is definitely lighter than a five, I normally go a 6-7. We actually put a bleach wash in it this time (I had it done the morning of the shoot) because the previous colour was coming up too dark.

Nek if you want a brighter red and have black hair I'd guess you'd need to do a bleach wash first too.

Come to Adelaide and I promise a gorgeous bloodhound in a fairly grungy bathroom (or is that a fairly grungy bloodhound in a gorgeous bathroom??) *L*

Bloodhounds are just so beautiful

Awesome choice of breed there :thumbsup:

Thank you - we think he's pretty cool :)

post-25263-0-35572300-1320404864_thumb.jpg

Come to Adelaide and I promise a gorgeous bloodhound in a fairly grungy bathroom (or is that a fairly grungy bloodhound in a gorgeous bathroom??) *L*

And he's a lure racing Bloodhound :laugh:

There's a cute red Bull Terrier in Adelaide too :D

And for a roast chicken and a couple of nice riverstones you can have both of them :)

And for a roast chicken and a couple of nice riverstones you can have both of them :)

:rofl: :rofl:

Hey DOLers. I am putting a call out to anyone that might be able to help me. I am after a easy going Rottie or Amstaff or Bull Terrier or Neo Mastiff for a bathroom shoot this weekend. If you also have a cool old bathroom and think your dog would be happier being photographed in it's own home even better. You can email me on [email protected]

I wish you were in Brisbane I would be all over this. :love: