Help Needed To Repond

Rainy

Rainy - On another dog forum, I (and other members) have basically been having the same discussion.

What I can tell you is that it is a waste of your time, any conclusive facts or info you provide against BSL will be ignored, they will only choose to answer certain parts of your post, they will use websites that are biased and useless like dogsbite.org to back themselves up, they will pick and choose parts from your posts, others posts, news articles, websites and use them out of context to back themselves up, you will go around in circles. And in the end nothing has changed, not their mindset, not yours. You will just end up a lot more frustrated then you were before the thread began.

Tell him he isn't worth your time and that if he wishes to live with his head in the sand being ignorant and naive then that is his problem not yours, and then move on :)

Ignore him, he attacked your parenting skills to make it personal. Any reply would be just feeding his ego and giving him another opportunity to publish his opinion. Besides, you cannot argue with stupid, no matter how hard you try. They will always have an answer. They are convinced your the one who is stupid and beyond reasoning with. They will patronize you and twist your own logic to suit their needs.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, rant over.

I'm going to get a stiff drink.

And a blooming brilliant rant it was. :thumbsup:

You deserve the best of what you fancy for your stiff drink.

You were so right....the very first sentence or two, set the 'thinking' level for that stuff. Dismissed what a dog looks like, in favour of a dog's breed which is, of course, what a dog looks like.

Edited by mita